2015 NFL Discussion - Preseason V2: Why Your Team Sucks Edition

Mack will be better than Willis. Ray Lewis upside. I rarely heap that praise on a player but he's that good

Murder LOOMS

Scheftty giving word theSkins might release RGKnee

I dont often have sympathy for pro athletes but I legitimately feel bad for him. Really believe that the Skins ruined what could have been a good, but short, career.

I dont often have sympathy for pro athletes but I legitimately feel bad for him. Really believe that the Skins ruined what could have been a good, but short, career.

I still can't believe they had him running in that playoff game. IT was a real "WTF THIS IS YOUR FRANCHISE QB" moment.

Still think he can have a few good seasons if he gets into a better situation.

Cousins officially named week 1 starter. That's a wrap

I still can't believe they had him running in that playoff game. IT was a real "WTF THIS IS YOUR FRANCHISE QB" moment.

Still think he can have a few good seasons if he gets into a better situation.

That game ruined him. It was hard to watch.

Redskins named Kirk Cousins QB. Based on preseason play, I'd went with Colt McCoy. Even though I think RGKnee is overrated and extremely immature, I'd still probably start him over both of those options because I'm not high on either of them. I also saw a report where the Redskins might release suRG3ry. I don't get that. There are still QB-needy teams who would give a draft pick or two for him.

Also, too many people make too many excuses for RGIII. Everyone's quick to blame the coaching staff, but how many coaching staffs is it going to take? He's a coach killer, plain and simple. Eventually people are not going to have coaching staffs to blame.

RGKnee was the shit until they got him crippled. Pair that with the coach openly talking shit about him and a clusterfuck of turnover and here we are.

Yes he has a part in it, but the majority? Nah. Seahawks playoff game.

Did anyone see the touchback fuckery in the SF/Bronco game? Hilarious. I love bloopers like that.

RGKnee was the shit until they got him crippled. Pair that with the coach openly talking shit about him and a clusterfuck of turnover and here we are.

Yes he has a part in it, but the majority? Nah. Seahawks playoff game.

Also, what the fuck was management thinking hiring a coach who wanted a drop back west coast system? With all they invested in RG3, you'd think they would want a coach who would utilize his talents appropriately.

Redskins named Kirk Cousins QB. Based on preseason play, I'd went with Colt McCoy. Even though I think RGKnee is overrated and extremely immature, I'd still probably start him over both of those options because I'm not high on either of them. I also saw a report where the Redskins might release suRG3ry. I don't get that. There are still QB-needy teams who would give a draft pick or two for him.

Also, too many people make too many excuses for RGIII. Everyone's quick to blame the coaching staff, but how many coaching staffs is it going to take? He's a coach killer, plain and simple. Eventually people are not going to have coaching staffs to blame.

The Shanahans were a train wreck in 2013. They both deserved to be canned, especially Kyle.

Scheftty giving word theSkins might release RGKnee

Was reading that Schefter has no real credibility when it comes to news about the redskins as he pretty much burned all his bridges there when shanahan left. then again this was just off the redskins reddit page so who knows if that's true

Back