2015 NFL Discussion - Preseason V2: Why Your Team Sucks Edition

Kniles Davis has some nice moves.

Leonard Williams with another sack

Kelce is going to have a huge year too. Fuck.

Hell, I wouldn't be upset with your boy Oliver either, the way he looked the other night lol

Or that hard working back over there in Detroit who was doing work lol

Pump the brakes my dude, don't be trying to poach our cats

Question, anyone think Seattle would ship Kam off for this contract shit? Dudes talking about holding out into the season. I wouldnt pay him more, but I think a lot of teams would.

Money Mac might not be a bad fantasy option.... Canex seems to love him

You'll have to do another write up of the game on the chiefs thread again.

But it sounds like the line is dog shit

I'll give my thoughts after the game for sure. I will have to watch it again (I do this anyways), but right now I'm watching with my GF and her two doges. It's a busy living room right now. Her boxer LOVES me and is mad that I'm giving the tv any attention.

Question, anyone think Seattle would ship Kam off for this contract shit? Dudes talking about holding out into the season. I wouldnt pay him more, but I think a lot of teams would.

The consensus from local analysts is that would be highly unlikely, but not impossible.

I mean, isn't strong safety essentially the least important position on defense? Bam Bam has certainly made the most of it, and I would be heartbroken if he left but...would any team want to throw 10 mil a year at a strong safety?

Christine Michael is such an amazing runner, why must he suck at all the other aspects of being a half back?

I would be surprised if the Hawks started the season strong. With all of the injuries and Kam not playing I think we start the season slow and get better around week 4.
Gonna be a tough year.

At work and couldn't watch how does the Atlanta look tonight?

They dominated the Jets for the first few series. Things have been pretty even since. Beasley had a few nice pressures and a batted pass.

I would be surprised if the Hawks started the season strong. With all of the injuries and Kam not playing I think we start the season slow and get better around week 4.
Gonna be a tough year.

Well top seed in the NfC may very well be decided in week 2, so let's hope they don't start too slow.

They dominated the Jets for the first few series. Things have been pretty even since. Beasley had a few nice pressures and a batted pass.

Thanks. Good to hear about Beasley from everything Ive read first string d-line is much improved from last year.

Back