2015 NFL Discussion - Preseason V2: Why Your Team Sucks Edition

Someday I hope to spend a week at a chalet.

Derek Carrier traded to Washington for a 5th rounder. Always wanted him to get a shot in SF, is as fast as Vernon

Derek Carrier traded to Washington for a 5th rounder. Always wanted him to get a shot in SF, is as fast as Vernon

Well, as much as I hate the Skins, that's a good spot for him. He's probably already the starter.

Suit game on point

CM9oqfgUwAAnwza.jpg:large

The Chiefs' O line makes me a sad panda.

Their starting two tackles are out, too. It's even worse.

Is Ivory expected to be a workhorse now? I really like the way he runs.

If the season started today I would say yes. Powell probably takes most of the passing game work though.

Crazy how fast KC's line went to shit. They were stacked in the not distant past.

Chefs defense can be a lot of fun to watch. Team has so much potential in so many areas

If the season started today I would say yes. Powell probably takes most of the passing game work though.

If he makes it the full season he puts up a real good stat line. Marshall will open things up too.

If he makes it the full season he puts up a real good stat line. Marshall will open things up too.

I bullish on Marshall and Decker but Fitzpatick doesn't look good. Everything is a check down or dump down. They'll be much better when Geno gets back.

Leonard Williams looks much better tonight

I bullish on Marshall and Decker but Fitzpatick doesn't look good. Everything is a check down or dump down. They'll be much better when Geno gets back.

Flynn may push Fitzcantrick for that start.

Leonard with a sack/safety

Flynn looked incompetent last season. He was never really blessed with a strong arm, and it got worse pretty quickly (I think there's a health issue to blame for it, but I can't remember). In addition to that, it's like his mind got weaker too - he would hold the ball for so long, to the point where the opportunity was gone and he was going to get killed. He didn't deserve the backup spot last season, Tolzien was better

I fuckin love the dude, but he's nothing more than a live body at this point

now watch him ball out and prove me wrong

Gotta say, Marshall looks like a beast. Jets haven't had a WR like this in a long time.

Back