2015 NFL Discussion - Preseason V1: 49ers Retirement Home Edition

Holy hell...

[TWEET]631187583561809920[/TWEET]

giphy.gif

This is one of those times where a mj/kg hybrid gif is in order

Theres no way Fitzpatrick can be worse than Grossman

Maybe Fitz just "Tanya Harding'd" Geno?

On every team where Fitz is the backup, the QB has had insane misfortune which places Fitz in the starting position.

Marc Bulger
Carson Palmer
Jamie Martin
Trent Edwards
Jake Locker
Ryan Mallett

Geno Smith

Oh shit, Glass Geno. Sucks he got sucker punched (if that's even true) but damn, can't stop laughing. This is addition by subtraction, though. Shitzpatrick is better than Geno 911!

Too bad Hard Knocks isn't in the Jets building this year. I can't wait for tonight's episode. Also can't wait for the spin off, Hard Kocks with Michael Sam.

has there ever been a team where the #1 qb got taken out by the own player off the field?

fuck it,let petty play

I was hoping we'd see Jordan crying meme merged into a Geno's jaw meme. Good day.

Trying to think of a more absurd off the field injury than this.

Del Rio's kicker almost lopping off his leg is up there.

Trying to think of a more absurd off the field injury than this.

Del Rio's kicker almost lopping off his leg is up there.

In football, I don't think there's too many out there. In all of sports, there's a lot.

In football, I don't think there's too many out there. In all of sports, there's a lot.

I've heard the random things like playing Guitar Hero, slipping on a McDonald's bag, sneezing, etc. Those are usually more of a weird accident.

But sidelining your QB for over two months while sucker punching him in the locker room is beyond hilarious.

Back