2015 CFB Discussion: iiiiiiiiiiiiiit's Tiiiiiiiiiiiiime!!!

[YT]21g4Jd4f31g[/YT]

[YT]21g4Jd4f31g[/YT]
"And what about on those few occasions when you honestly and objectively look at your depth chart? Now we're getting somewhere. You look at your backup QBs and you say, 'Uh...eww...that's not fair!'"

"And what about on those few occasions when you honestly and objectively look at your depth chart? Now we're getting somewhere. You look at your backup QBs and you say, 'Uh...eww...that's not fair!'"

LOL, I just typed out my next CFB OP. Thanks for the inspiration.

"I understand that some of you feel as though The Ohio State University getting into the playoff just wasn't fair to Baylor or TCU. That because we got to play in a conference title game and they didn't, it just wasn't fair."
"Well...that's just too damn bad. Because if you don't think it was fair Sunday, you're probably a fan of a program who waits every year, year after year, like sheep all lined up. You wait for a chance to play for a title, and you see someone aggressively like us cut in line, and you say, 'Wait a minute, that's not fair.' There you are, waiting for you little spot in the playoff, and then we ZIP IN and take your spot, and you say, 'That's OUR playoff spot, that's not fair!"

"I understand that some of you feel as though The Ohio State University getting into the playoff just wasn't fair to Baylor or TCU. That because we got to play in a conference title game and they didn't, it just wasn't fair."
"Well...that's just too damn bad. Because if you don't think it was fair Sunday, you're probably a fan of a program who waits every year, year after year, like sheep all lined up. You wait for a chance to play for a title, and you see someone aggressively like us cut in line, and you say, 'Wait a minute, that's not fair.' There you are, waiting for you little spot in the playoff, and then we ZIP IN and take your spot, and you say, 'That's OUR playoff spot, that's not fair!"

Damn Misto, that was a lot better htan what I had. I'll make sure to give you a producer credit LMAO

"And WHAT ABOUT THE MONEY? WHAT ABOUT THE MONEY? You scrimp and you save, you work yourselves half to death on the field and in the weight room, and you still can't afford what you want. 'That's not fair!' It's not fair that some programs are RICH and you're not."
"Because you know, you have to face the fact that the vast majority of you other programs are born with an inferior foundation. You say, 'It's not fair our program has an inferior foundation!' But you feel sorry for yourselves, you wallow in your self-pity, and then you have to face the fact that college football just...isn't...fair."

No beer for Sarknado in the comfort of his own office anymore. What kind of a world is this?

Misto with the Grade A promos.

Could use a "Your team sucks, then you die!"

Misto with the Grade A promos.

Could use a "Your team sucks, then you die!"

Just wait for v2 of this thread.

Sexy-Misto Faction gonna run down this whole division.

Ew the Urban Meyer Faction. I can only imagine how disgusting that'll be.

Ew the Urban Meyer Faction. I can only imagine how disgusting that'll be.

Rip+in+peace+curb+stomp+wwe+has+officially+banned+seth_cee9fa_5522462.gif

The best thing Urbz did at UF was calling all 3 timeouts with about :30 seconds left while up 49-10 on Georgia. This was the year after Richt sent his entire damn team out to celebrate a first quarter td.

The best thing Urbz did at UF was calling all 3 timeouts with about :30 seconds left while up 49-10 on Georgia. This was the year after Richt sent his entire damn team out to celebrate a first quarter td.

Video?

I saw you guys shaking hands the other day.

austinvince.jpg

And I'm sitting her thinking I'm in on the fun...
tumblr_mpvwzqICbp1rhzg46o1_250.gif

You're more like Test than Shane at this point, because Miami is essentially dead.

You're more like Test than Shane at this point, because Miami is essentially dead.

I'd say more like Razor. We were good in the 80s and 90s but the drugs and booze did us in. Now, we can't do anything.

It starts at around 2:33:00.

The No. 8 Florida Gators led No. 6 Georgia by 39 points with less than one minute to play Saturday night. Florida's backup quarterback and fourth-string tailback were in the game. So was most of Georgia's backup defense.
Instead of running out the clock, like most college football coaches normally do in those situations, Florida's Urban Meyer called timeout. After USC transfer Emmanuel Moody took a handoff and ran for a 10-yard gain, Meyer called another timeout.
"Moody was running the ball really hard, and I wanted to get him a few more carries," Meyer told reporters afterward. "I felt he'd earned that right."

Poor Georgia never had a chance from the very opening play.

morenohit.gif

Back