2015 CFB Discussion: iiiiiiiiiiiiiit's Tiiiiiiiiiiiiime!!!

LOL @ calling Phil's lemmings Nike.

I feel good about the game against the ducks at Stanford.

90gLM.gif

The OP is underwhelming.

[YT]0tVRcR_obeg[/YT]

[YT]Ngq6wGXWglA[/YT]

[YT]bjiDWtm5zz8[/YT]

Ugly's feminine font makes my eyes bleed

Is that the same thing that happens when you get your jabroni ass beat 48-14 at home!?

LMAO

EDSBS: PREVIEWING *EVERY* 2015 SEC FOOTBALL GAME

Southern at Georgia. A resounding defeat for Georgia.

The football team will win (Chubb Ratio: N/A, as no Nick Chubbs play) but that's beside the point. Southern's band hangs 50 on the Redcoat Band.

Tennessee at Florida. This rivalry provides more proof the '90s have aged badly. The Matchbox 20 of rivalry games. No: THE HOOBASTANK OF RIVALRY GAMES, because that pushes up to the last time the Vols won. (They'll probably win this year. N

[YT]8NbXbSfEYYM[/YT]

[YT]JdzkT8MthR8[/YT]

How do you think he got Erin Andrews?

Guy got fucked up at a banquet, big fucking deal. People will fucking complain about anything these days, shit.

Does anyone else remember watching Sark as a qb at BYU? That makes me feel old.

And now several of the mediots actually want USC to suspend him for 2 games.

FSU with Cook went from being a 15-20 team to a top 10 team imo. Could possibly be top 5, he's that good.

No worse than a representative from the University of Alabama apologizing for a sorority recruiting video. There was literally nothing offensive on the video, but people were outraged that cute girls made a video.

So now he is seeking treatment. I guess now anytime someone gets caught doing something edgy, they automatically claim addiction or some shit.

Is that the same thing that happens when you get your jabroni ass beat 48-14 at home!?

LMAO

No Ugly much worse.

No Ugly much worse.

You're right TuBB, wathcing your team get dickstomped at home by Baylor is definitely worse

LMAO

Back