2015/2016 Premier League discussion: This Sunday, No Mercy Edition

Who will win on Sunday?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh. another year, another fuck up from a flower company on valentines day. last year it was 1800 flowers. this year its FTD (which ive never had a problem with before). paid for same day from florist. they shipped from their vendor because the florist couldnt fill the order. i was never notified nor contacted.
Just gonna throw this out there.... Get them yourself?

love how some random can tries to rustle the jimmies in here and gets completely ignored, yet when one of us goes to the other sport related threads they all bite!

tumblr_lzt7gk6LU41qm6oc3o1_500.gif

Tules did you hear that Diego Costa had his nose broken in training this week?

inb4 you reply with "good"

Tules did you hear that Diego Costa had his nose broken in training this week?

inb4 you reply with "good"

I did

I saw it on reddit, clicked on the link and saw a gooner reply with 'why didn't he die'

Lmao

I did

I saw it on reddit, clicked on the link and saw a gooner reply with 'why didn't he die'

Lmao

Tan is a fucking maniac!

The former Cardiff defender Danny Gabbidon revealed last month the owner had called a meeting of the club’s defenders to tell them to shoot from the halfway line.

Just gonna throw this out there.... Get them yourself?
aint got the time....plus chicks like to get flowers at work. and we dont work close by.....sooooo yea.

Bae is coming over to cook me dinner :eek: I told him I'm not talking to him if Arsenal get battered

ah that's sweet, he a good cook?

imagine if he makes shit food and we lose :oops:

takeaway for one LOOMS

Tan is a fucking maniac!

The former Cardiff defender Danny Gabbidon revealed last month the owner had called a meeting of the club’s defenders to tell them to shoot from the halfway line.

he should be manager imo

Slade out

Tan is a fucking maniac!

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take

-Wayne Gretzky -Michael Scott -Vincent Tan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back