2015/2016 Premier League discussion: RIP Premier League Logo Edition

New Logo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i heard Oldham Athletic would take him after his incarceration was over. lol

Cmon son, you cost yourself that with that shoop.

But agree he's a fucking wanker.

agreed, but I would rather be able to post what I want (even if it is controversial), than have restrictions or limits!

your shoop was way OTT lol

Fuck the Authorities

oKbpUoC.jpg

I still don't think it is that bad lol

wotCvtD.jpg

agreed, but I would rather be able to post what I want (even if it is controversial), than have restrictions or limits!
ok but that's what happens when you're representing a company. that's life. sometimes you have to conform to succeed

Maybe this makes you feel better.

Much nicer, thx Rawex.

Gotta say I can't stop staring at this pic....those trousers/leggings/yoga and or training pants are legit. Great colour scheme. Would wear if they came in a comfortable loungewear form.

Craig Noone's goal against Wolves the other week!

You know when you work with someone you personally really like, but working with them is such a ballache? That.

tumblr_m9wgvl83JP1roixiho4_r1_250.gif

Great gif, it really gave the description of your current difficult situation an added weight thus allowing me to truly comprehend things. GoslingBless. FrenzBless.

ok but that's what happens when you're representing a company. that's life. sometimes you have to conform to succeed

Sad, but true. I had to clean up my language to fit in at my current company. At my old place, we all swore like sailors.

Well this is awkward.. Was writing an email on my phone to a few clients who I have meeting with that I'll have to reschedule since in out sick today with a migraine... Only issue is phone autocorrect changed it to "migrants"....

o_O

Sad, but true. I had to clean up my language to fit in at my current company. At my old place, we all swore like sailors.

Thing is I wasn't really representing them, I was just doing some freelance work for them here and there. That is why now when I do a video/gif etc for money for a company, I tell them not to credit me in anyway. That way they get the video, I get the money and I get to continue making the stuff I make without any comeback.

Now had Eurosport hired me full time and put me on the payroll, then that would have been a different matter altogether.

You live and you learn!

Well this is awkward.. Was writing an email on my phone to a few clients who I have meeting with that I'll have to reschedule since in out sick today with a migraine... Only issue is phone autocorrect changed it to "migrants"....

o_O

nuuuu

hope you're alright

Thing is I wasn't really representing them, I was just doing some freelance work for them here and there. That is why now when I do a video/gif etc for money for a company, I tell them not to credit me in anyway. That way they get the video, I get the money and I get to continue making the stuff I make without any comeback.

Now had Eurosport hired me full time and put me on the payroll, then that would have been a different matter altogether.

You live and you learn!

Seen!! I can see why you're annoyed bwin, but it's the same ol' shit really. How many people have we seen lose their jobs for stuff they did outside of the office? Craig from Friday for instance, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back