2015/2016 Premier League discussion: RIP Premier League Logo Edition

New Logo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

http://www.thesportbible.com/articl...y-with-child-and-one-count-of-grooming-100216

huh....... and Sunderland still let him play. Disgraceful club. Can't wait for them to be relegated.

No defending this no matter how you look at it. If the club knew he was going to plead guilty and still played him, thats just wrong and puts a sour taste in my mouth on the club and goes to show they'll do anything to try and stay up. on the flip side, he could have told him up until today he didn't do anything and then decide on the advice of his counsel to plead guilty.

either way im fucking disgusted and hope he gets the book thrown at him. he essentially is saying he knew she was underage and still continued anyway. fucking monster. fuck him.

either way im fucking disgusted and hope he gets the book thrown at him. he essentially is saying he knew she was underage and still continued anyway. fucking monster. fuck him.
Same but sadly it wont suprise me if he somehow avoids any jailtime.

Looks like the facts are:

He didn't meet her in a nightclub
He knew she was under 16
He admitted both grooming her i.e. sweet talking her and that and also having sexual activity with her.

Disgusting.

not to make light of the situation but this is funny

ICS2A2m.jpg

Looks like the facts are:

He didn't meet her in a nightclub
He knew she was under 16
He admitted both grooming her i.e. sweet talking her and that and also having sexual activity with her.

Disgusting.
im interested in knowing the kind of sexual activity he engaged in. looke don this site http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/s_to_u/sentencing_manual/s9_sexual_activity_with_a_child/ and if its just kissing he'd get off pretty light. but who knows. its disgusting even thinking of it

Adam Johnson cost me my Eurosport gig - wanker lol

505 - Abou Diaby has not played any competitive game for 505 days (23/09/2014 with Arsenal vs Southampton).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back