Status
Not open for further replies.
ye, it was fine as it was lol, it's just stretched out now

Get your shit together Sherdog

also tule, open beta for The Division on the 19th, give it a try

Get your shit together Sherdog

also tule, open beta for The Division on the 19th, give it a try

tumblr_o26o1khYxt1qcaj1no4_500.gif

I zoomed out and it's sort of okay now but yeah.

Bout time! Looking forward to it, looks a good game from what I've seen..

& good night Weo

4 hour lay over in Amsterdam airport. 10 pints is the goal.

I suspect a failure awaits.....a glorious failure, but a failure non the less.
Thats 3.75 pints an hour.

Do you need work after the plane lands or are you in trouble if you miss the flight?

lol Valencia playing Barca again tonight.

pray4Gary

Poor Gary if Messi, Suarez and Neymar play today.

Well we're playing Barca in less than 2 weeks so I hope they get injured sooner rather than later

Well we're playing Barca in less than 2 weeks so I hope they get injured sooner rather than later
If they start the game (and Barca starts with best players in each position), gonna bet on Messi, Suarez and Neymar to score + each one to score a hattrick :D

Morning Premmers.

Had a dream that Arsenal lost 7-1 last night. Wasn't sure who we were playing, but it was at the Emirates. I'm shook that it might happen against Leicester.

If they start the game (and Barca starts with best players in each position), gonna bet on Messi, Suarez and Neymar to score + each one to score a hattrick :D

It's a strong possibility.

Go big or go home

Morning Premmers.

Had a dream that Arsenal lost 7-1 last night. Wasn't sure who we were playing, but it was at the Emirates. I'm shook that it might happen against Leicester.

man like Cdubb!

Remember when we used to win 7-0 like 12 years ago? Good times.

All Leicester do is long ball it and run their arses off to try and close the ball down. Once we get an early goal, we should beat them pretty handily. I'm not worried about the game. 2 points off LOOMS!

COYG

It's a strong possibility.

Go big or go home

man like Cdubb!

Remember when we used to win 7-0 like 12 years ago? Good times.

All Leicester do is long ball it and run their arses off to try and close the ball down. Once we get an early goal, we should beat them pretty handily. I'm not worried about the game. 2 points off LOOMS!

COYG

Man like Tules. I like the positivity. I think that's why we've been playing Gabriel recently, to deal with the long balls. They could have caught us a few more times when we played them at their place, but we were just a bit more clinical. Theo up top might be a good shout too. Offer a counter to their counter.

Morning Premmers.

Cant even get odds for 1-7 scoreline.
1-5 is at 301

You know when you work with someone you personally really like, but working with them is such a ballache? That.

tumblr_m9wgvl83JP1roixiho4_r1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back