2015/2016 Premier League Discussion: Man like Reus Edition

LVG or Maureen at United?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

capture102.jpg

tules can you get this down to 51,200 bytes so i can use it at work?

AopwFUQ.gif

Raws cl/el parlay = 1/5
Blokes cl/el parlay = 2/3

Am good!
Bets i got right: Reus to score, Dortmund to win, Sevilla -1, Sevilla -2, Dortmund and Sevilla to win parlay, Cristiano to score, Real to win, Real -1, Benfica to win, PSG to win.
Bets i got wrong: Benzema to score, Aubameyang to score, PSG 1, PSG wins by 2-0 scoreline and the cheeky 5 game parlay.

Between those bets i also made NHL parlay that almost tripled that bet. So try again Blokey.

Bets i got right: Reus to score, Dortmund to win, Sevilla -1, Sevilla -2, Dortmund and Sevilla to win parlay, Cristiano to score, Real to win, Real -1, Benfica to win, PSG to win.
Bets i got wrong: Benzema to score, Aubameyang to score, PSG 1, PSG wins by 2-0 scoreline and the cheeky 5 game parlay.

Between those bets i also made NHL parlay that almost tripled that bet. So try again Blokey.
Napoli losing ruined my version of the 5 draw parlay. I hit 4 of them...........

Napoli losing ruined my version of the 5 draw parlay. I hit 4 of them...........
Why you didnt listen to me aswell? Villarreal done really well at home this season. Beaten every top team in Spain apart from Barca (possibly because that game has not taken place).

Why you didnt listen to me aswell? Villarreal done really well at home this season. Beaten every top team in Spain apart from Barca (possibly because that game has not taken place).
lol I changed it up. Thought Napoli would get draw.
I had that paired with spurs draw, pool draw, schalke draw, and lazio draw :(

Damn, no Chuba Akpom game winner at the ems tomorrow as he isn't going to be playing.

lol I changed it up. Thought Napoli would get draw.
I had that paired with spurs draw, pool draw, schalke draw, and lazio draw :(
Could be worse, i saw one dude making 20 000 bet on over 1.5 in Augsburg-Liverpool, cashed out and got 3 000 back.

Could be worse, i saw one dude making 20 000 bet on over 1.5 in Augsburg-Liverpool, cashed out and got 3 000 back.
lol I'm hardly mad, I bet three fiddy

lol I'm hardly mad, I bet three fiddy
Aslong you dont bet too much its fine yeah but still abit annoying when you make a bet with really good odds and come close.
Like my bet last season, Everton-QPR. I bet on 4-0 scoreline. Everton going for 4th goal with 10 minutes left. They hit the crossbar, rebound goes to QPR defender and 15 seconds later its 3-1 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back