2015-2016 NBA Thread Discussion v. 11 : *All-Star Weekend*

Status
Not open for further replies.
you fools seeing what cp3 can really be without flake taking 8 dribbles every other play and still not seeing the forest from the trees. w/e. im done trying to enlighten on this subject. im not saying flake is shit or clips should dump him for nothing.

anyways. Raps play tonight so lets talk about some elite subjects, eh??
You do know CP3 played in New Orleans w/ a pre injury David West right? and put up PERs of 28 and 30 while leading the league in assists and steals, right?

excited to see wiggy and towns play tonight, timberwolves are an exciting team to watch even tho they're terrible

Okafor going off on the kings. 18 points in the first half.

i don't have a major problem with lebola being #3

you fools seeing what cp3 can really be without flake taking 8 dribbles every other play and still not seeing the forest from the trees. w/e. im done trying to enlighten on this subject. im not saying flake is shit or clips should dump him for nothing.

anyways. Raps play tonight so lets talk about some elite subjects, eh??

Well if tonight's game is any indication, Flerps need Flake' offense desperately

My dude Wes Jonny with 4 blocks and a steal...

Tried to tell yall last year

Like it was nothing...

He is the human MVP, because Curry is otherworldly
No joke people on Twitter are calling him kawhichael Jordan, I'm.not but it's cracking me up

I love me some Lou. I'd love to see him stick around for 2 more years at 7 mil each. Swaggy's 5 mil looking like it could be better spent.

Gotta agree with mark Jackson lebron should be posting up kobes and going to town
But he can't because he only knows the rush

Boo wlu, boo this man

You can nitpick and choose any negative stats or traits about Lebola but at the end of the day the guy has been prolific and consistently great.

6 straight finals in this day and age is tremendous

I love his versatility

Cleveland turned around with him Miami is in the dumps without him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back