2015-2016 NBA Thread Discussion v. 11 : *All-Star Weekend*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya, being w/o JV is totally like missing Blake Griffin. Good call Beri

Carroll or JV are alot easier to plug instantly into an already successful system and get great results. High usage players like Flake are the exact opposite. Thinking he gonna give them some lift to the next level is why you are a low level analyst. If anything its gonna fuck their flow up. He slows down the ball when he gets it in the post. He takes those mid range shots that are better off being redick catch n shoot 3s or cp3 mid range.

if Carroll gets 100% healthy he requires no extra plays for him, shoots 3s at a high clip and plays lockdown D as his staple. hard to imagine he wouldnt be a boost

Carroll or JV are alot easier to plug instantly into an already successful system and get great results. High usage players like Flake are the exact opposite. Thinking he gonna give them some lift to the next level is why you are a low level analyst. If anything its gonna fuck their flow up. He takes those mid range shots that are better off being redick catch n shoot 3s or cp3 mid range.

if Carroll gets 100% healthy he requires no extra plays for him, shoots 3s at a high clip and plays lockdown D as his staple. hard to imagine he wouldnt be a boost
I never said it was a huge lift, again comprehension, and you literally have no right to clown on someone's analytic abilities, least of all mine. good lawd

didn't mention Demmare, did i?

And the raps system is successful, based on what? and the clips whom made if farther in the yoffs off blake's back, aren't? what are you talking about? He is half the system, if anything them adjusting when he's out shows how deep they are now. But you're right, having decrepit Paul Pierce play the 4 is the better option

Blake averaged 26/12/6 last year in the playoffs. I'm sure he's going to fuck everything up. lmao. blowslow's shit tier basketball acumen gets exposed again.

he slows the ball down too much in the post. Running things thru him isnt ideal but cp3 doesnt have the balls to take charge, i guess.

mark my words the clips will fail in the playoffs again and Flake will be moved in the off season. Then what will you say??

Blake averaged 26/12/6 last year in the playoffs. I'm sure he's going to fuck everything up. lmao. blowslow's shit tier basketball acumen gets exposed again.

this isnt about whether or not flake is a good basketball player. its about whether he is a good fit for that team. having to dumb down the topic of conversation just so you can participate with mediocre recycled insults is tiresome after awhile but i have a soft spot for the mentally challenged.

Just stop blow slow. He was the reason they beat the spurs.

every few years the spurs get injuries and get savaged in the 1st round by a mediocre team. only diff is clippers are so shit they still battled 7 games vs the ghost of tony parker.

clippers are so shit that they beat the defending champs in the first round. meanwhile the craps haven't even won a series and are elite. This is the shit tier thinking that candians have. lmao

too much cross shit must be clouding blowslow's brain..

ya, what Revo said. one team is elite, the other isn't supposedly. One got swept outta the yoffs last year, one made the Semis and lost in game 7

the clippers main play is a Blake/Deandre or Blake/CP3 pnr.......but ya, he screws their offense up too much.

what in the fuck

the clippers main play is a Blake/Deandre or Blake/CP3 pnr.......but ya, he screws their offense up too much.

what in the fuck

shit, i bet they are running that bad boy like crazy while he has been out and they have been playing better than they played all year with him in. good point.

what in the fuck
Blowslow doesn't actually watch the games, he checks box scores and dilutes his mind with fantasies.

you fools seeing what cp3 can really be without flake taking 8 dribbles every other play and still not seeing the forest from the trees. w/e. im done trying to enlighten on this subject. im not saying flake is shit or clips should dump him for nothing.

anyways. Raps play tonight so lets talk about some elite subjects, eh??

you fools seeing what cp3 can really be without flake taking 8 dribbles every other play and still not seeing the forest from the trees. w/e. im done trying to enlighten on this subject. im not saying flake is shit or clips should dump him for nothing.

anyways. Raps play tonight so lets talk about some elite subjects, eh??
When the Craps lose in the yoffs, what the fuck are you going to do?

When the Craps lose in the yoffs, what the fuck are you going to do?

ill prob resign myself to Golden State being a new dynasty but be happy that the Raps at least gave them a tough 7 game series.

If the Raps bounce Lebronze and the Cavs out early I will never speak ill of them. It will be like Holly Holm knocking out Ronda Rousey... I will be eternally grateful.

That said I'd hope the Warriors sweep em...

Raps playing vs future Raptor and league MVP, Andrew Wiggins tonight. Cant take them lightly, they beat those championship contending Clips recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back