2015/16 Prem League Discussion v8: United's Been Used Edition

I first saw the lil' mobber in the PWD threads, a long time ago. He sucked worse than he does now, which I didn't even think was possible!!

LMAO

18316%20-%20autoplay_gif%20beer%20gif%20michael_cole%20middle_finger%20stone_cold_steve_austin%20suit%20sunglasses%20taz%20wwe.gif

Lol I remember watching that story line, was Eugene Bischoff's son or something?

LMao the coach to the rock ' you were getting your ass kicked at WM 20'

Sexy and Kyle sucking each other off over men in tights

shambles imo

I need a Fwd in the Fantrax Lg. Take a look at my squad when you get chance & see if you see anything worth giving one of your Fwd's up for.

Can't really afford to lose a forward until Bojan comes back. Even then Lukaku and Aguero are un-droppable at the moment.

You can potentially have Lambert, though.

Connor Wickman is a free agent, and it looks like he's going to be a Palace starter if you need a short term fix.

Jay Rodriguez might also be worth a punt......if he get's back to 100%, could do well.

Or just wait until Mueller signs, then pick him up on the sly.

Rock was/is probably my favourite wrestler ever

amazing

Coach got rekt worse than Solo

Notice how E goes out of his way to try and point out me and Sexy liking wrestling but blatantly ducks Tules, shook as fuck.

Notice how E goes out of his way to try and point out me and Sexy liking wrestling but blatantly ducks Tules, shook as fuck.

Tules liked the old wrestling - I have no problems with that.

You 2 are watching modern day wrestling which is fucking garbage

Tules liked the old wrestling - I have no problems with that.

You 2 are watching modern day wrestling which is fucking garbage

Tules watches the big modern PPV's.

I do like some current WWE here and there. Not gonna lie lol

Tules watches the big modern PPV's.

You watch it religiously, every Raw, big PPV'S, the works.

Just a matter of time before you come out of the closet and proclaim your love for black dick imo

Just a matter of time before you come out of the closet and proclaim your love for black dick imo

Haven't watched RAW for a few weeks. You keep associating wrestling with gay shit, maybe that's just how you're wired.

Tules gets a pass

[YT]vwJY_OjjsDs[/YT]

Back