2015/16 Prem League Discussion v7: Alexis To the Rescue Edition

Swapped Ol bug eyes out of my team for Sanchez - only hope I have of winning my bet is if he scores a hat trick

Woah m8. Bit hostile.

Added you to the supporters list

Don't worry about Drogo, he's the bodyguard of these threads. Keeps SBBC fuckers out imo. kappa.

Added you to the supporters list

Don't worry about Drogo, he's the bodyguard of these threads. Keeps SBBC fuckers out imo. kappa.

Cheers mate. I just thought it was the done thing in the thread, no ideer how things are meant to work.

you must have piles the size of armchairs for trying so hard.

latest

Cheers mate. I just thought it was the done thing in the thread, no ideer how things are meant to work.

word to the wise - nobody is safe in the Prem threads

Bodies are littered around the place with fallen posters

welcome doe!

An Irish Man U fan. I hope your McGregor Reebok kit is too tight and chokes you.

Swapped Ol bug eyes out of my team for Sanchez - only hope I have of winning my bet is if he scores a hat trick

That's your transfer for next week LMAO!!!!!

VZ88Pdo.gif

Alright lads, I'm done lashing out. Off to take my nephew to a Texas Rangers game.

Don't tell the twats over in sbbc I'm watching this shit.

An Irish Man U fan. I hope your McGregor Reebok kit is too tight and chokes you.

Barely like. As far as the PL goes, I was always a Utd fan as a kid, don't care quite so much these days 'cause it's a bit ridiculous supporting a team from Manchester from over here and all that, but ya know out of habit I still find myself rooting for them like the glory hunting shite that I was. Top notch insult that though :icon_lol:

Any over/under action for tommorow?
PSG and Benfica parlay dont forget that btw.

I like Arsenal/Wolfsburg/Benfica parlay.

Scores with head, celebrates by cleaning boots

Back