2015/16 Prem League Discussion v7: Alexis To the Rescue Edition

This ain't relevant to soccer, but I was just watching a good documentary which involved GAA lads swapping places and playing baseball and soccer, and vice versa. David Bentley was the soccer player they had playing Gaelic Football for a small local club. Thought this was hilarious...

giphy.gif

Spurs fans might find it funny :icon_lol:

Classic :icon_lol:

If Lyon lose later on, am putting Rawex on ignore for a whole mth

What times that game at? I like Lyon a lot, might watch it.
It's on at 7pm UK time

Wont be watching myself. Stove went kaput earlier in week so off out shopping for a new one today. The joys of home ownership :p

I made a H2H bet with Sexy for FF

Loser must use the font and colour of the victor's choice

tumblr_mldfv2jD5G1rvnnvyo6_250.gif

been perusing and posting here for ages and never denominated myself (though my love hate relationship with Giroud...mostly hatred...should have given it away to anyone that was paying attention). Someone mark me down for Arsenal please...been on the gunners sack since my first trip to England back in 00'...got to witness Kanu's infamous dummy goal at Highbury against Deportivo...Minute 5:30 below.

Really wanted to see Suker...:(

Catherine Zeta Jones is from Swansea. True story.

been perusing and posting here for ages and never denominated myself (though my love hate relationship with Giroud...mostly hatred...should have given it away to anyone that was paying attention). Someone mark me down for Arsenal please...been on the gunners sack since my first trip to England back in 00'...got to witness Kanu's infamous dummy goal at Highbury against Deportivo...Minute 5:30 below.

Welcome aboard, fella!

Welcome brother. XtraMob is the official Arsenal Fan Club rep, speak to him.

Back