2015/16 Prem League Discussion v6: No Excuses, Now is the Time to Gel Edition

so amirte ramsey a one season wonder

so amirte ramsey a one season wonder

That's extreme he had 16 goals in 2013-14 and 10 in the 2014-2015 season. I just don't think he likes playing wide which is arguably where he has been most effective, especially last year, when Wenger found out what his best lineup and setup was.

He leaves the other central midfielder hanging too much on defensive duties.

Tules, Twitter ITK approved by Big Titty is saying Benzema deal might happen Friday.

Cheers.

I believe her because being an ITK is risky business, that Turkish **** from before is finished with his signing of the Summer shit

edit, my post makes no sense. I thought you were replying to the canadian's pic. Anyways, fuck this thread im out.

grand-entrance-o.gif

Bantered off. Add another one to the body count. We'll bury him next to armtrout imo.

Cheers.

I believe her because being an ITK is risky business, that Turkish **** from before is finished with his signing of the Summer shit

Ffs, he was talking about Benzema too, so now he was full of shit but this hoebag is telling the truth? smh

hoebag is extreme, she just getting that paper.

Ffs, he was talking about Benzema too, so now he was full of shit but this hoebag is telling the truth? smh

He was talking about a 'rising star' who we bid twice for.

Hoebag is over the top. She seems great, no need for that.

Tules you ever see this from Thorns vs Chicago on Sunday. :p

wow thats horrible

He was talking about a 'rising star' who we bid twice for.

Hoebag is over the top. She seems great, no need for that.

Oh right, he said it wasnt Benzema, whatever they're all full of shit including this attention whore (is that better?)

Didn't see if anyone post this but Rosicky out for 8 weeks. Had knee surgery.

...and so it begins

Back