2015/16 Prem League Discussion v4: We just need time to gel imo Edition

I think more of it has to do with Wenger and his team though.

Giroud has his faults, but even yesterday he was having to drop deep so many times because there was no service into him. Ramsey needs to either play on the wing or be content with being dropped, and I've no idea why Wenger altered our line up again by pushing Santi to the left. Coq/him have built a great partnership so why change it?

Ramsey was running too far ahead and Ozil and him were just getting in each others way. We also missed Bellerin more than anything too.

Danny Murphy on his analysis said that West Ham's formation was to pack the middle of the pitch, yet Wenger didn't realise this and played a team that had no width to it. He's being paid

I think more of it has to do with Wenger and his team though.

Giroud has his faults, but even yesterday he was having to drop deep so many times because there was no service into him. Ramsey needs to either play on the wing or be content with being dropped, and I've no idea why Wenger altered our line up again by pushing Santi to the left. Coq/him have built a great partnership so why change it?

Ramsey was running too far ahead and Ozil and him were just getting in each others way. We also missed Bellerin more than anything too.

Danny Murphy on his analysis said that West Ham's formation was to pack the middle of the pitch, yet Wenger didn't realise this and played a team that had no width to it. He's being paid

There used to be a famous dog from Swansea called Jack, he saved a bunch of people from drowning

Well put, but you know me CW I took great pleasure in the loss

Is normal. You need something to keep the prem interesting, what with your team being mid-table Championship wastemen. I fear I went too far, must be the high salt in my current diet. Sorry fam.

On another tip, you heard that Dre album? Only heard 6 or 7 tracks but, oh gosh!!

I agree, but last week it (Santi on the left) worked against, what was on paper at least, a better team. Ramsey can be brilliant in the middle and has had games where he and Ozil looked telepathic, but hen he got injured,, again.

I think the criticism at Wenger is a bit harsh and ignores the fact that we did turn a corner last year. It's one game, but it's the first game, so people will naturally overreact. we've just got to do what we did the last time we lost on day one and win 8 of the next 9, lol.

Bellerin was a HUGE miss, but it is what it is.

True, I just think Wenger needs to start fielding a team that can do a good job based on the opponents, rather than trying to fit in all of the players onto the pitch. All of our CMs are too similar and he's playing them on the wings to avoid having to drop them from the squad.

Palace away next and then Liverpool at home and Chelsea not long after that, let's hope we get back to winning ways.

Also, let's hope Gnabry (if he plays) destroys City tonight

Is normal. You need something to keep the prem interesting, what with your team being mid-table Championship wastemen. I fear I went too far, must be the high salt in my current diet. Sorry fam.

On another tip, you heard that Dre album? Only heard 6 or 7 tracks but, oh gosh!!

Lmao, Damn CW why you gotta do me like that!

Not heard the album yet, but have heard some very positive reviews.

True, I just think Wenger needs to start fielding a team that can do a good job based on the opponents, rather than trying to fit in all of the players onto the pitch. All of our CMs are too similar and he's playing them on the wings to avoid having to drop them from the squad.

Palace away next and then Liverpool at home and Chelsea not long after that, let's hope we get back to winning ways.

Very true. Rotate Santi between b2b (alongside Coq) and Ozil's role. He's the most versatile, but we need to accept that we can't shoe horn them all in. Sometimes it works and it did for a lot of last season, but we should have taken advantage of that fouling kernt of a CB they had at RB.

Lmao, Damn CW why you gotta do me like that!

Not heard the album yet, but have heard some very positive reviews.

I'm sorry man...
Dave_6f1eef_5412915.gif

Datpiff has it up. Well worth a check and I wasn't even a big fan of his last album.

Last edited:
Very true. Rotate Santi between b2b (alongside Coq) and Ozil's role. He's the most versatile, but we need to accept that we can't shoe horn them all in. Sometimes it works and it did for a lot of last season, but we should have taken advantage of that fouling kernt of a CB they had at RB.

You see Alexis training after the game? Apparently after everyone went home he was training on the pitch.

ad177592521football-arsen.jpg

man like Alexis. Honestly think he goes if we f up this season, wouldn't blame him either

Xherdan Shaqiri having medical at Stoke ahead of proposed move from Inter Milan

You see Alexis training after the game? Apparently after everyone went home he was training on the pitch.

ad177592521football-arsen.jpg

man like Alexis. Honestly think he goes if we f up this season, wouldn't blame him either

Yeah. He is without doubt, my favourite player at the moment. So much commitment.

Or just training too much?

Who knows? I'm no physio/ fitness instructor, but he's wearing the tracking training vest, so I assume that it was planned and not him just going out by himself and with no instruction.

Who knows? I'm no physio/ fitness instructor, but he's wearing the tracking training vest, so I assume that it was planned and not him just going out by himself and with no instruction.
Better hope it was planned because if he went on his own and by looks of it he seems to be having some sort of pain during running after a long season with Copa America during the summer in which Chile went to the final, that aint good. Add Arsenal's history of injuries in last 2 years i would be worried if i was an Arsenal fan. Not to mention he aint fully fit and over training would be even worse then.

Better hope it was planned because if he went on his own and by looks of it he seems to be having some sort of pain during running after a long season with Copa America during the summer in which Chile went to the final, that aint good. Add Arsenal's history of injuries in last 2 years i would be worried if i was an Arsenal fan. Not to mention he aint fully fit and over training would be even worse then.

It looks like it was planned.

This is Arsenal we're talking about, I hope he doesn't get injured but I wouldn't rule it out

He was training in Chile when he was meant to have a break lol

Back