2015/16 Prem League Discussion v4: We just need time to gel imo Edition

Nah i havent, but i like both guys so it's moot for me. MJ will never be a legit title challenger, too inconsistent. Nice guy though and surprisingly small. I told him he won me a shit ton of money beating Ferguson and he got a kick out of it.

he was noticeably smaller in the fight and he looks like he's throwing a baseball when he throws the left.

MJ fight just looked like a clear cut 29-28 for MJ, I'm sick of hearing the don't leave it in the hands of the judges BS. It's admitting the judging for your sport sucks so if you can't finish a dude then it doesn't matter if you get robbed.

he was noticeably smaller in the fight and he looks like he's throwing a baseball when he throws the left.

what's up PM, nice to see you around.

And yeah, he should lean up and go to 145. I like the way the throws that left, though. It's not technical whatsoever, but sometimes that's what you need ie Gomi

Whiffed a lot.

Misses aren't as far off as say Bendo, but he hit a lot of air, nevertheless.

Still scored it 29-28 MJ but the robbery outrage was excessive.

what's up PM, nice to see you around.

And yeah, he should lean up and go to 145. I like the way the throws that left, though. It's not technical whatsoever, but sometimes that's what you need ie Gomi

the sounders shit the bed so i am jumping into epl this year. don't have a favorite team yet but i'm already up at 430am most days so i figured i would run later in the day and watch some futbol this weekend. actually bummed i can't catch the man city game tomorrow.

Whiffed a lot.

Misses aren't as far off as say Bendo, but he hit a lot of air, nevertheless.

It's amazing to me how many championship fights Bendo has won for missing punches but looking angrier than the guy hitting him

the sounders shit the bed so i am jumping into epl this year. don't have a favorite team yet but i'm already up at 430am most days so i figured i would run later in the day and watch some futbol this weekend. actually bummed i can't catch the man city game tomorrow.

Just support Chelsea to piss some people off imo.
Liverpool always gets mad respect and they have enough of a victim complex.

I liked Everton too, they're cool

Just support Chelsea to piss some people off imo.
Liverpool always gets mad respect and they have enough of a victim complex.

I liked Everton too, they're cool

diego costa single-handedly ruins chelsea for me. i have seen all of one game but watching him play the wannabe tough guy on fernandez and naughton was lol worthy.

i watched the everton game strictly out of love for tim howard.

a few people i work with are man u diehards so i said i was pulling man city assuming that was a huge rivalry; but i'm not entirely sure that's even correct.

hard not end up rooting for west ham and liverpool this week. i would have been rooting for the spurs but coach lasso made them america's favorite a year or two ago.

I'm a fan of a lower lg club that's never on tv here & very rarely on tv in England.

Watching EPL as a neutral is quite liberating, tbh. Don't rush into choosing a Club, is my advice.

Support Tottenham Hotspur.

This is your first and only warning.

diego costa single-handedly ruins chelsea for me. i have seen all of one game but watching him play the wannabe tough guy on fernandez and naughton was lol worthy.

i watched the everton game strictly out of love for tim howard.

a few people i work with are man u diehards so i said i was pulling man city assuming that was a huge rivalry; but i'm not entirely sure that's even correct.

hard not end up rooting for west ham and liverpool this week. i would have been rooting for the spurs but coach lasso made them america's favorite a year or two ago.

being a Man City fan itself is a paradox, because they have no fans.

I'd go spurs. No shame in doing that, as long as you're not a kernt like Drogo.
They had Gary Lineker.

Newcastle bro, nobody will accuse you of being a glory hunter and we've got a great fan base (still had like the 3rd highest attendance in England last time we went down). Our owner finally seems to be committed to winning something and is spending a little cash, but realistically the Europa League is about the best we could hope for and that's probably a year or two away

You ran Pardiola out of the Club after he'd taken you as high as 4th spot.

Only took him 2mths to overtake you & show you just how f'n dumb a move that was of you's lol

He'd run his course there, the locals absolutely hated him and his hands were tied by Ashley by all accounts. I think everyone was shocked that Cabaye liked him enough to sign with Palace, it'll be interesting to see if they can build on last season's run

Honestly a new fan right now, that didn't choose Spurs, would be an idiot not to go with Southampton. Clean club, young talent, great academy, sell players to dopes like Liverpool and replace them with better ones.

I'm a fan of a lower lg club that's never on tv here & very rarely on tv in England.

Watching EPL as a neutral is quite liberating, tbh. Don't rush into choosing a Club, is my advice.

yeah, i figure it will take a few weeks and i will likely end up rooting for some middling club that is just exciting to watch.

20150628-wallace-throat-slash.0.gif

Support one of the smaller London teams like West Ham, Crystal Palace, or Spurs. Or if you want just remain neutral.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back