2015/16 Prem League Discussion v4: We just need time to gel imo Edition

The new av is nice E

Fuck that goon pile of shit you had to wear, disgusting.

giphy.gif

Benteke would prolly score more goals for Swansea than he will for Liverpool.

lol
He was actually playing more centrally before Oscar got taken off.

Good day for my Ego. If Pedro came from the stands and hit Rooneh with a folding chair I may have grown an inch

How is that good for your Ego? Blind looked shit, and Hazard has been out wide since I turned the telly on at 30mins in.

How is that good for your Ego? Blind looked shit, and Hazard has been out wide since I turned the telly on at 30mins in.

which is around when Oscar came off.
Blind kept a cleansheet, more than any tot-hot defender can say.

The new av is nice E

Fuck that goon pile of shit you had to wear, disgusting.

yeah I had to choose something of purity after wearing that filth for nearly 2 months

lol at claim that Hazard is on par with Messi/Ronaldo

Tottenham defenders outscored United by 100%, show some respect kernt.

When Rose comes back my goal scoring will increase ten-fold. Vertongen got me some points. Damn underrated defender. He was stupid to not go to Barca last year.

I didn't think Blind was shit at all tbh. He looked better with Smalling than with Jones in preseason. Smalling and Darmian were awesome

The attacking was shit though

The new ball is too uneven for my taste. It looks like its tumbling instead of rolling.

Hey Chris

fuck off back to the sbbc thread

I didn't think Blind was shit at all tbh. He looked better with Smalling than with Jones in preseason. Smalling and Darmian were awesome

The attacking was shit though

Drogo just has to say Blind looked like shit, we all know he looked just find against the best striker in England right now

Fabregas off

Magic hat = invisible

Dasp here's your chance with Falcao coming on

Back