2015/16 Prem League Discussion v14: Spend Some ****ing Money Edition

United dropped a detailed timeline of the De Gea transfer fiasco - Real passing the buck

I feel sorry for him. He should get injured on purpose.

The fact that Manchester United filed the papers on time was acknowledged by the Football Association, who offered to support that claim in any discussions with FIFA. The Club offered this assistance, as well as its own timestamped documents to Real Madrid but they have chosen not to go down this route.

Manchester United acts appropriately and efficiently in its transfer dealings. The Club is delighted that its fan-favourite double Player of the Year, David de Gea, remains a Manchester United player.

dat passive aggression

fuck real madrid

I can feel your anger and pain from here

Wenger out parade has been great. Da Gawd trying to save face but he's Hurt Mike

Yeah, I'm pissed but at the same time, I don't think replacing Wenger would solve Arsenal's transfer problems.

Those in the Fantrax FoF league, anyone interested in Laurent Koscielny?

wtf is wrong with this site, quote function is not working

anyway, he turned down a move to Palace. Has a year left on his contract

lmao

fuck real madrid

575930_home-video-rick-ross.gif

Yeah, I'm pissed but at the same time, I don't think replacing Wenger would solve Arsenal's transfer problems.

What are you on about?

The board aren't to blame, it's all on Wenger

Gazidis and co have come out repeatedly and said we can go after most players

His job is to identify areas the squad is weak in, and tell the board to go out and get players to improve it.

Hadda nuff

Arsene fought valiantly, Arsene fought nobly, Arsene fought honorably. And Arsene failed

What are you on about?

The board aren't to blame, it's all on Wenger

Gazidis and co have come out repeatedly and said we can go after most players

His job is to identify areas the squad is weak in, and tell the board to go out and get players to improve it.

Hadda nuff

Madrid didn't want to sell Benzema. PSG isn't selling Cavani. Bayern isn't selling Lewadowski. Wenger doesn't have some magic power to force these clubs to sell. Don't tell me you're one of those cans who wants Arsenal to sign Charlie fucking Austin.

I'd rather have Arsenal not buy anyone than waste money on guys like Charlie Austin.

I don't think Benteke is better than Giroud and I don't think Schneiderlein is better than Coquelin. That's just me though.

Back