2015/16 Prem League Discussion v14: Spend Some ****ing Money Edition

This is the shit that I'm talking about (hid the name as I don't wanna throw the guy under the bus)

Untitled.jpg

Lol selling all the attacking players wtf

This is the shit that I'm talking about (hid the name as I don't wanna throw the guy under the bus)

http://s3.postimg.org/yogc1b30j/Untitled.jpg[/ IMG][/QUOTE]

Most of the time people need an avenue to vent, as the idea of it helps them out.

Only thing you can really do is direct them to where they can get support, if you don't know them personally.

Most of the time people need an avenue to vent, as the idea of it helps them out.

Only thing you can really do is direct them to where they can get support, if you don't know them personally.

I honestly think it is just a ploy for attention. I mean if you are gonna kill yourself, why advertise it on twitter.

2nd time in 2 weeks!

I think a lot of them just want someone to care. Unfortunately some times people don't find that someone and take their own lives.

It's rough....

Morning guys... Its that dark time again..

Top Op
Top HOFer
Top Mascots

Don't agree with how you've re-arranged the supporters list furniture doe.

Drogo you submit a bid for Alex Wistel from Zenit but they said the want a record fee lol.

Back