2015/16 Prem League Discussion v13: All Monkeys Go to Heaven Edition

FFS why is lazytown always playing on NBC before the primetime match, show is creepy.

good work by weo

he's been killing it with these avs tbh. Shame Rawex don't got a sense of humour doe.

Wonder what excuse Maureen has for today? He's lost his special one power, imo. Getting sacked again LOOMS.

also fuck that curly haired kernt for calling me jonah hill. bitch think shes fit, but shes just as soft around the middle from the pics ive seen.

also fuck mga for questioning my determination. how many kernts on here would settle with an audio stream if they couldnt watch their team. not many.

and fuck lee cattermole. too much of a fucking liability. he's conceded both penalties we've given up this season. useles high short wearing kernt

and now its haircut time and date time with the missus.

he's been killing it with these avs tbh. Shame Rawex don't got a sense of humour doe.

Wonder what excuse Maureen has for today? He's lost his special one power, imo. Getting sacked again LOOMS.

just blamed the ref

Aprilla to score against Seattle tomorrow now. Asprilla bless.

also fuck that curly haired kernt for calling me jonah hill. bitch think shes fit, but shes just as soft around the middle from the pics ive seen.

also fuck mga for questioning my determination. how many kernts on here would settle with an audio stream if they couldnt watch their team. not many.

and fuck lee cattermole. too much of a fucking liability. he's conceded both penalties we've given up this season. useles high short wearing kernt

Dude you were just praising Cattermole. You got the draw like we all said.

61915578.jpg

u seem mad coz u are **** whipped and support sunderland, imo.

hope u get relegated.

NF your av is perfect for your posting style, lmao!

Front Row Brian saying Fedor to UFC is done!

Back