2015/16 Prem League Discussion v1 FFS: Welcome Tulian to the Hall of Fame Edition

Quality stuff as usual EOW. Had one of my mates send me a link to the Skepta Arsenal vid the other day. I was all "I know that breh still".

CW Bless lol

Still a bit weak, especially when compared to battles of the past. 1 semi good diss track out of 3 is a bit slack. What surprises me most is that Meek Mill's response was so shit. Like, what in the fook was he thinking?

He better do another before his career is over.

While I agree that the diss tracks were nowhere near the level of No Vaseline/Hit em up/The bridge is over, what makes it good imo is the rappers involved.

On the one hand you have a "street" rapper from Philly is is know for battling in the past, and on the other you have a Jewish Canadian who is known for singing love songs and being placid as fuck.

his line - "shout out to all my boss bitches wifing n****s had me like . . .

F40.gif

Time for a new thread.

Meanwhile I'll just leave this here;

Drake is okay for me now. Don't disagree with anything you've said.

Been listening to the Lil Dicky album a lot lately. If you're unfamiliar this is the first song off his first full length album:

Some of his previous stuff like 'Lemme Freak' 'Lion King' and other stuff is pretty good, good comedy rap I guess.

Haven't heard the album yet, but I've heard this track a few days ago. Not bad, made me laugh as well.

I don't get the hype around Earl Sweatshirt. All I hear from him is cursing, it's like he can't drop a bar without swearing.

He's definitely an acquired taste, but his vocabulary, word play and rhyme patterns combined with the fact that he's still really young do it for me.

This is light on swearing and more specific in terms of topic. Very laid back beat though:

[YT]pCqbOp9-hd8[/YT]

Lower Lgs were littered with tinpot millionaire "property developer" owners back in the late 90's & oughties. Who too often pulled this trick with the local media as soon as the faintest whiff of negative coverage of the owners shady practices ever got printed.

Stags had one. Kernt fleeced us dry trying to fund a spa resort build in Portugal.

Back