2014/2015 Premier League Thread v72: Where are the Transfers? Edition

They are attacking me from all angles here. No respect in this thread.

Got some posh twat calling me mum a slag, another perm haired Chelsea fan insulting me Dad and this fucking cartel cumlumbian banging on about sherdog being an actual measure for judging beautiful women...lmao alright son!

p.s. Tules and I are siblings. I can confirm. It's strange for me that my mum and I have such fantastic internet sexual tension. Ah well, incest is allowed in the south.

and for that ladys :

Falcao-Arsenal.jpg

James-Rodriguez-Colombia.jpg

Gross. That's all you have to offer? I'll pass

Got some posh twat calling me mum a slag, another perm haired Chelsea fan insulting me Dad and this fucking cartel cumlumbian banging on about sherdog being an actual measure for judging beautiful women...lmao alright son!

p.s. Tules and I are siblings. I can confirm. It's strange for me that my mum and I have such fantastic internet sexual tension. Ah well, incest is allowed in the south.

I noticed that myself mate, con should be worried!

And fuck the haters son - I love ya

Still one of my favourite rap videos ever - awesome

[YT]co3qMdkucM0[/YT]

special mention

[YT]YmTPM4aUDW8[/YT]

You them right i am posh, deal with it.

and what a retard! there is 100s of websites about well travel peeps saying that woman in Colombian are the most beautiful in south america. the sherdog thread was just a small example,Son.

lols

y u support united den bro?

Lmao

About time a united fan got a bit of stick IMO.

Can tell I'm addicted to coffee because we're all out and I'm freaking the fuck out.

You them right i am posh, deal with it.

and what a retard! there is 100s of websites about well travel peeps saying that woman in Colombian are the most beautiful in south america. the sherdog thread was just a small example,Son.

I called you a 'cartel cumlumbian.'

The posh twat is Concrete. And whatever Bro, if you think those cumlumbian broads are better than this then there is no helping you:

gemma-collins-splash-bruises.jpg

lols

y u support united den bro?

I like it when mum discplines me for cheering for United.

I called you a 'cartel cumlumbian.'

The posh twat is Concrete. And whatever Bro, if you think those cumlumbian broads are better than this then there is no helping you:

gemma-collins-splash-bruises.jpg

I like it when mum discplines me for cheering for United.

I was prepared for a munter but good grief.

Is that the English countryside? Makes it seem more legit..

Back