2014/2015 Premier League Thread v72: Where are the Transfers? Edition

nah don't think so. If you read what happened, it was pretty awful. As far as I'm aware, the victim had to change her identity, move away etc.

I don't doubt women go to "con" footballers, but I don't think that's the case here.

Oh shit! I trust your quotes sweetheart. and i hope the sick bastard born in hell then!

That's all he does all day :icon_chee

Someone has to do it.

and why is this sweetheart chap talking shit about ladies from Essex? We have a high class of female here, very esteemed and naturally beautiful.

It's only rape people, it happens everyday!!!!

There are far more serious issues within football that are much less frequent yet 10x as serious

article-2570506-1BEA0F9700000578-373_634x436.jpg

cardiff-city-home-football-shirt.jpg

NF's mum is a saint. The rest of them are a bunch of slags.

[YT]JodY-LQJ_rQ[/YT]

Someone has to do it.

and why is this sweetheart chap talking shit about ladies from Essex? We have a high class of female here, very esteemed and naturally beautiful.

Chap? Listen kid, I live in Richmond Surrey, and peeps from Essex are poor!

I was born in Medellin Colombia, and woman in Medellin have the reputation of being the most beautiful on the planet so my standards are very high.

There was a thread on the gayberry recently about on what south american country have the most beautiful woman, and 85% of sherdoggers voted Colombia!

So Know our place, Mate.

I was born in Medellin Colombia, and woman in Medellin have the reputation of being the most beautiful on the planet so my standards are very high.

There was a thread on the gayberry recently about on what south american country have the most beautiful woman, and 85% of sherdoggers voted Colombia!

So Know our place, Mate.

Would let Vincent Tan change the kit colour to white and put a swan on the crest for the chance to spend one night with this women!

1.gif

So Know our place, Mate.

Maybe in Medellin they do :icon_lol:

Back