2014/2015 Premier League Thread v72: Where are the Transfers? Edition

evacuate yourself from the conversation

I'm really not trying to troll, just don't see what you see in him or what Arsenal need with a player like him when you have a bunch of attacking options.

Pogba. Get Pogba and you're a contender for any competition.

I'm really not trying to troll, just don't see what you see in him or what Arsenal need with a player like him when you have a bunch of attacking options.

Pogba. Get Pogba and you're a contender for any competition.

tumblr_lesewbCi2J1qaqaiy.gif

Pogba would be perfect for Arsenal

Hummels and Pogba would set them up nicely

Yeah like Wenger is gonna buy defensive players that aren't super cheap.

I doubt they have that kind of money for both and there's no way Hummels is leaving Dortmund this winter when they have the CL on the horizon. He reks noobs in that competition.

With Vidal coming up, now is the time to get he or Pogba. They can't and won't coexist as Juve gets better.

Chesney is a good goalkeeper, but hasn't seemed to stop those crazy moments. Most of the time he gets away with them though.

Would be a great bench keeper, but he won't want that so I can see him leaving.

--

ffs feo

Shitsney is horrible.
Look into Valdes

[YT]ZSZPGyMynRM[/YT]

Ospina is a capable backup but not a long term solution

Lukas Podolski is a bit of a social media addict, something that German football legend Lothar Matthaus thinks is not good for his game.

Speaking on Sky Germany, Matthaus said of Poldi:

“Lukas has his qualities; now he must prove them by bringing them back to the pitch.

“In the past we heard how he tweets more than he plays. He needs to concentrate on football.”

Podolski didn’t take very kindly to Matthaus’ life advice, and – ironically enough – tweeted his response:

“I find it very amusing that Matthaus should give me precise tips on how to behave.”

Podolski added in a few cheeky symbols for good measure – a bride and broken heart, in reference to Matthaus five marriages (four of which failed), and the hashtag #GreatCoach #Greenkeeper, in reference to Matthaus’ disastrous coaching experiences with Red Bull Salzburg and Rapid Vienna, among others.

10897825_540268912203_5984810717843356568_n.jpg

Wenger could stand to swoop in for free agent Milner and offload Ox, imo.

What formation is Moyes using & who's he using out wide, chap?

6-3-1; not joking
Vela up top and Canales coming in as a reinforcement I believe
They mostly kept their defensive shape and rarely broke out so hard to tell. Counter attacking team

Back