2014/2015 Premier League Thread v71: Deal.With.It Edition

Subs is a coat tail hanging kernt.

steve, you really think Cormier, former olympic wrestle, is gonna even allow himself to gas? no way.

Hearing a lot of "if's" & "could"'s

When you read about what Cormier went through after his weigh in at the olympics, and still finished 4th, I have to think the guy has heart.

When you read about what Cormier went through after his weigh in at the olympics, and still finished 4th, I have to think the guy has heart.

uh, he was an olympic wrestler. of course he has heart.

Jones/DC & Cowboy/Jury fights

Who, how and/or when ?

Lets have it

Don't follow mma much anymore so I have no opinion on cowboy/jury as I don't give a shit either way. I'll pick khabib by presents alone.

Decision for either DC/Jones. I'll take DC because I don't think Jones plays it smart staying on the outside. DC is a freak of nature aggressive grappler and I never pick against individuals like that

If there was anyone that could close the distance & beat Jones, Lyoto was that guy.

Don't follow mma much anymore so I have no opinion on cowboy/jury as I don't give a shit either way. I'll pick khabib by presents alone.

Decision for either DC/Jones. I'll take DC because I don't think Jones plays it smart staying on the outside. DC is a freak of nature aggressive grappler and I never pick against individuals like that

That is why I never picked against Paul Harris.

back lol what joe been saying?

Also E, disappoint you didn't do an obvious.

hipster-barista.png

Yo some girl lost a round 30-25!!! What?

Daspy - If you are still around I have a gif that I think you may like, nearly finished!

Let's go Dunham. From my hometown

Jesus rogan super critical tonight

Back