2014-2015 Green Bay Packers: Our Raahgaahs, Who Art In Green Bay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

That's fucking terrible, he was supposed to be our burner, to Lacy as the bruiser

Fuck

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

That's fucking terrible, he was supposed to be our burner, to Lacy as the bruiser

Fuck

Who knows though, I think they said the same about Sean Richardson at one point. These neck injuries are getting ridiculous though

That sucks about Franklin. He didnt play a lot because of said injury but he showed some promise. I mean the guy had a +100 yard game in what his 3rd ever game? Some injuries are worse than others but neck injuries are serious business. I hope he has a successful life out of football with whatever he does, seems like hes a good guy.

Damn
Bqg8Ai-CAAAnBYf.jpg

I still wish we would have picked up Micheal Bush when he was a free agent.

Who will the Packers starting TE be in week 1?

Demovsky: If organized team activities and minicamp are any indication -- and considering they are practices in shorts and helmets, they may not be -- it would appear rookie Richard Rodgers might have the inside track. His size (6-foot-4, 257 pounds) and athleticism stood out during the offseason practices. At least once a practice, he made an eye-catching play in the passing game, and coach Mike McCarthy said of Rodgers at the conclusion of minicamp this week that "if there was one thing that jumped off for a rookie in the offseason program, I would say he was very productive." Now, he got more reps because returning starter Andrew Quarless did not practice at all this offseason, but Rodgers took advantage. He will have to show that he can be an effective blocker once the pads come on in training camp, but at this point he might be in the lead.

Dick Rod LOOMS

Raahgaahs to Rodgers, I like it

But yeah, guy can make some plays, just gotta see if he can block

Yup, gotta wait till the pads get on. But that was encouraging to read, Rodgers was considered a reach in the 3rd round.

TE is pretty wide open, Quarless is meh and the rest are unproven so itll be interesting to see in training camp who takes the job.

Just got tickets to the Packers/Rams preseason game. I usually wouldn't be that excited for a preseason game, but I'm really interested in seeing how Janis, Abbrederis, and Dick Rodgers do.

Lost in the shuffle of locking up our #1 WR for the next 5 years, training camp started today so might as well bump this.

What are you guys looking forward to for that?

Personally Id like to see some TE (dont care who it is) just be head and shoulders above everyone else and win the job. If everyone is the same or sucks itll be harder to figure out. For what its worth Rodgers was taking the first snaps there today.

2. stay healthy, way too many of those last season. Already see Perry and Neal not practicing, those guys are made of glass. But on a good note Hayward is back healthy, supposedly he had a great practice today.

3. Same stuff with TE but with the return game. Hopefully someone steps up there they were bad on kickoffs last year.

Dick Rod is looming so hard. Bostick will likely never reach his potential. I liked him a lot last year because he was the "athlete" at TE. Now we've got DickRod and Coke, and Bostick doesn't really look as interesting

I want to see wtf we have with Devonte Adams. I know 0 about him, and have heard he's been dropping passes already

Also want to see if HaHa will start at Safety, or will these Hyde rumors actually be true. Dunno what to think about that

Dick Rod is looming so hard. Bostick will likely never reach his potential. I liked him a lot last year because he was the "athlete" at TE. Now we've got DickRod and Coke, and Bostick doesn't really look as interesting

I want to see wtf we have with Devonte Adams. I know 0 about him, and have heard he's been dropping passes already

Also want to see if HaHa will start at Safety, or will these Hyde rumors actually be true. Dunno what to think about that

@RobDemovsky

Also Teddy T got a contract extention. He was quoted saying "How nuts are you to walk away from something like this?"

lol no doubt. Looks like McCarthy is probably next.

My boy Big Teddy T

and good to see some positive news about Bostick, guy has potential

Sucks about Franklin. All time leading rusher in UCLA history, showed a lot of promise, and gets cut down in his rookie year.

Thats terrible.

Davante is very James Jones-esque but with surer hands and quicker feet. Doesn't have that extra gear but uses his body well and is quick in space. Good jump ball receiver with very strong hands. A competitor through and through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back