2014/15 Premier League Discussion v82: wengENIUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.png

Reminds me of someone here!

That southampton loss could of be a season killer to the point we were fighting for 6th not 4th. Such a amazing turn around we have gone 270 minutes without conceding and its against 3 epl teams.

Lmao @ this commentator suared, don't know if that's how you actually pronounce it but it sounds hilarious!
Lets see how Arsenal does once CL fixtures come back.
Palace away, Monaco home, Everton away, QPR away, West Ham home and Monaco away.

Everton and West Ham games could be tricky.

Classic Neville. Loves his pace and power nonsense lol.

Is coquelin as good as Schniderlin and Wanyama....probably not. But the way they went on those two made it sound like they were world class and Coquelin is a pub player. It shows when become the flavour of the month in England and develop a rep, that stays with you for long time. Koscielny last 2 season has been brilliant, but you never see him being talked about one of the great defenders in the league ebcause he plays for Arsenal

Lets see how Arsenal does once CL fixtures come back.
Palace away, Monaco home, Everton away, QPR away, West Ham home and Monaco away.

Everton and West Ham games could be tricky.

did you have west ham today? $1.75 was stealing money!

I also had them 2-1! I always get the goals scored in the gsme correct but the shoreline off by 1!

Hull looking like they going down!

Coq is the new Ramsey lol

Gooners yesteryear: He's shit. Wenger needs to F' the sicknote off and spend money on a proper DM that can BOSS the centre of park

Gooners today: Called it. I f'n knew he had it in him. Dont know why Wenger never gave him the chance earlier

did you have west ham today? $1.75 was stealing money!

I also had them 2-1! I always get the goals scored in the gsme correct but the shoreline off by 1!

Hull looking like they going down!
Yeah i got money on West Ham and under 2.5.

Is coquelin as good as Schniderlin and Wanyama....probably not. But the way they went on those two made it sound like they were world class and Coquelin is a pub player. It shows when become the flavour of the month in England and develop a rep, that stays with you for long time. Koscielny last 2 season has been brilliant, but you never see him being talked about one of the great defenders in the league ebcause he plays for Arsenal

Yep. Its happened with Kompany, no matter how poor he plays his rep remains intact. Neville was excusing his stupidity today because he wasn't 100% fit lol it was pathetic because he is always making stupid decisions.

I think Koscielny's penchant for giving away a pen has worked against him. Him and Mert had one of the best pairings going not that long ago.

From the Sky sports Wenger interview, sounds like Coquelin is our CDM for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back