2014/15 Premier League Discussion v82: wengENIUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I don't have time to get balls deep in this thread. Gotta go to the BJJ promotions. Have a swell afternoon twats.

one love

B7pqOpMCIAAKgKC.jpg

I swear I knew Coquelin was gonna have a great game the moment Neville and Redknapp was basically shitting on Arsenals midfield saying can you see Coquelin or whoever in Arsenals midfield do what Schniderlin and wanyama did and man u and both said no way. Fernando and fernandinho are proper men and basically calling our midfielders bitches who will get raped

A good win. Just need to keep the form. It was not that long ago when Arsenal lost to Southampton, drew with 10man Pool, beat QPR by 1 goal.

Dont think they will. Put some money on them.

That southampton loss could of be a season killer to the point we were fighting for 6th not 4th. Such a amazing turn around we have gone 270 minutes without conceding and its against 3 epl teams.

Lmao @ this commentator suared, don't know if that's how you actually pronounce it but it sounds hilarious!

What? This is the time for hyperbole. Let common sense enter later lol.
That was a great win.

Would've been a truer test if Coq/Ramsey had Yaya to contend with but you can only beat what's put in front of you, tbf.

Giroud scores beautiful goals but is a fairly poor player, imo. Would be interesting to see Cavani play for you.

B7pqk4YIcAAjzSL.jpg

3 points to Arsenal

--

B7prU3jIAAEoDal.jpg

Santi > Silva today

I swear I knew Coquelin was gonna have a great game the moment Neville and Redknapp was basically shitting on Arsenals midfield saying can you see Coquelin or whoever in Arsenals midfield do what Schniderlin and wanyama did and man u and both said no way. Fernando and fernandinho are proper men and basically calling our midfielders bitches who will get raped

Classic Neville. Loves his pace and power nonsense lol.

That was a great win.

Would've been a truer test if Coq/Ramsey had Yaya to contend with but you can only beat what's put in front of you, tbf.

Giroud scores beautiful goals but is a fairly poor player, imo. Would be interesting to see Cavani play for you.

I'd love to see Cavani in a Arsenal shirt, but i rather splash that money on DM/CB tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back