***2014/15 Premier League Discussion v77: David Lulz World Class Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Godin was the best CB all year last year. won his team the La Liga title single-handily in Barcelona, was going to be the reason his team won the CL until that fixed game ran its course.

That whole back line apart from Lahm and Ramos is a joke. Can't deny Ramos's 2014.

Yeah he plays CB now and NOT full back. Lahm as right back and Alaba as left back would be my choice.

Have to pomade my wig now, to keep the fringe from curling. It's not Pelle crisp but it'll do.

I like how all Team of the Year/Decade type things the defensive mid position gets just about completely ignored and they stick as many attackers as possible.

That TOTY would get its ass kicked. Kroos as the only one halfway concerned with defending? Lol.

Need incredulous Cormier gif behind David Lulz
B7K1Q9cCAAAYXUm.jpg:large

LITERALLY MAKES NO SENSE!!!!!!!!

I need to finish up my hair. Started cutting it two days ago and halfway through was like "Fuck this"

Yeah he plays CB now and NOT full back. Lahm as right back and Alaba as left back would be my choice.

Yeah that's true. I agree. My backline alaba-Godin-Ramos-Lahm. Boateng just outside the starting spot based on 2014

Also this whole voting is a joke, I'm captain at my club and wasn't asked!

Would Juanfran have been a bad pick for RB? Lahm has been playing a lot of midfield.

Agree about Godin, Modric should probably have gotten the nod as well.

I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.

If Neuer doesn't win it's a robbery.
Ribery deserved it last year

If Neuer doesn't win it's a robbery.
Ribery deserved it last year

Ribery deserved it. I think Ronaldo deserves it this year but would be cool to see Neuer get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back