2013 Pontiac Trans Am.

there's two brand new vehicles i would buy.

1.) a jeep truck(if they come out with one)
2.) a trans am

now all i need is the money.

2.) a trans am

Old school bruh.

1982-jeep-001.jpg

people who own them around here never sell them. that or they're rusted to shit

Visually ive only seen a few Camaro's that look nice. All white with blacked out sections or green with a racing stripe. Performance wise it only worthwhile getting the Corvette engine and suspension. By then you are approaching the baseline cost for a Vette.

love it. the 1979 trans am 6.6 litre has always been a personal favorite of mine.

i happen to like the phoenix hood, but i see why people think it's tacky.

Nice. They even preserved the burning chicken on the hood.

Ginos all over Wood-a-bridge will be relieved that this car is coming back.

[that's ^^^ an inside GTA joke]

Nah, all those pricks drive bmws now.
It saddens me to say I work in woodbridge.

2.) a trans am

Too bad they scrapped the Gladiator concept a few years ago, I would have driven the shit outta that truck

Ginos don't deserve peace. You must share pictures of this blown ramcharger you have.

Haha - that's a reference to the movie Lone Wolf McQuade. I have a classic car that I want to put a super charger in.

Just tell me, are teh Ginos and Ginas rocking the Jersey shore look?

Haha - that's a reference to the movie Lone Wolf McQuade. I have a classic car that I want to put a super charger in.

Just tell me, are teh Ginos and Ginas rocking the Jersey shore look?

That is amazing.

And yes, every day I feel like I've walked into that fucking greaseball filled house, bro.

2.) a trans am

Mopar offers a conversion kit to turn a Wrangler into a pickup for around $6k, think it's called the JK8 or something like that. Our local dealer has a couple conversions on there lot.
jk8_zpsd23f3b8b.jpg

Last edited:
the hicks had them where i lived in georgia. i think the guidos in long island and the hick s in GA had a lot in common.

What an odd combination. Did the hicks in Georgia have a preference for wearing wife beaters while driving with the roof open?

Have things changed? Been away from Canada for a while. I imagine curly hair, a wife beater and GTAs/IROCs never go out of style in Vood-a-bridge.

Dead on my friend. I reffed a hockey team from Woodbridge a couple weeks ago and there wasn't a jersey out there where the name didn't end in a vowel. Lots of yelling and arm flailing from the bench too

"JOEY WHERE ARE YA GOINGGGG" "VINNY PLAY THE MAN JESUSSSS"

I literally had to bite my lip to stifle laughter

Back