[2013] Dana White thinks Nate Diaz should remain at lightweight: "There are big, strong guys at 170"

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

natzila.gif

People get upset easily. Idc how blatant his lies are. He runs a business, and I've yet to know of a president or CEO of a multi billion dollar company that doesn't lie and isn't a cutthroat.

Accept that he does lie, he does screw people over, but those two things aren't exactly difficult to decipher from his public appearances.

However, without him, the UFC would not likely have survived, and more importantly, nation-wide legalization of MMA would have likely been delayed a bit, maybe 5, 10, maybe even 15 years if not longer, regardless if Dana is someone you like or not.

I don't necessarily like him personally, but I appreciate to a degree where MMA is compared to where it used to be, and his contribution to that journey.

Because there are still people that believe his lies and then come up saying that McGregor beat a big WW, for example.

So YOU pay attention to him because OTHER people believe him?

That doesn't make ANY sense.

Maybe he's just doing a Trump imitation.

"He got IMPEACCHED for lying!@@$$%"

Most people are dumb, I wouldn't care as much if people didn't actually believe his shit. A dude at work tried to argue with me that Nate Diaz has fought every fight at Welterweight and Middleweight.

I was at a bar to watch the Holloway Pettis fight. While the Cowboy v Brown fight was on I overheard three dudes talking and one of em goes, oh this is the division McGregor fights in!!! And everyone's nodding and smiling.

Well im having my issues with Dana as well but you gotta respect the mans work ethic
As my dad puts it when he's frustrated/surprisingly impressed with someone "you're some machine". Dana is such a douche but the fact he's so money driven and aware that people know he's full of shit yet he does the same thing for every promo, is pretty damn impressive

After seeing Cerrone make his run through the division, I'm not so sure Dana is wrong.

Back