[2013] Dana White thinks Nate Diaz should remain at lightweight: "There are big, strong guys at 170"

http://fcfighter.com/post/despite-b...-thinks-nate-diaz-should-remain-a-lightweight

Dana White is the most bullshitter president of any org/sport, why is that fucking bald still the UFC president?

Firing that mofo would be the best riddance we'll ever have in the sport
Most people are dumb, I wouldn't care as much if people didn't actually believe his shit. A dude at work tried to argue with me that Nate Diaz has fought every fight at Welterweight and Middleweight.

Well im having my issues with Dana as well but you gotta respect the mans work ethic

I don't think Dana necessarily realises that he's lying, I think he genuinely doesn't care what the truth is.

Surprise surprise... Dana lying his ass off, and contradicting himself at every turn.

He really is a sleazy piece of shit.

Promoters gonna promote. Diaz won the first fight had a hardfought second fight and even though he is marketable and would sell well he wouldnt be able to defend the belt for that long.

The Conor casuals will buy anything Conor, Dana, and the UFC sell them as long as it fits the narrative they want to believe. Nate has always been a LW, and even wanted to do the Conor fight at 155. The only reason they did it at 170 is so Conor could save face if he lost, which is exactly what happened. Now the story goes that Nate was always this massive MW who cuts to WW, and Conor was so brave to step up and fight this giant.

I wish I could violently beat the shit out of Dana for at least 5 mins, tbh.

He can't make up his mind on Nate's size. The next thing you know, he might have a stroke and say he's a middle weight.

Most people are dumb, I wouldn't care as much if people didn't actually believe his shit. A dude at work tried to argue with me that Nate Diaz has fought every fight at Welterweight and Middleweight.

Yep. Dana White makes me upset that there are people who still believe me.

LEL. It's Dana, what were you expecting?

If you know he's full of shit, why do you pay attention to him?

Just watch the fights and STFU

http://fcfighter.com/post/despite-b...-thinks-nate-diaz-should-remain-a-lightweight

Dana White is the most bullshitter president of any org/sport, why is that fucking bald still the UFC president?

Now watch him give Conor a Woodley fight...........Becasue we all know Conor "fights men three times his size", but Nate, who stroked Conor, is too small for 170. Did Dana not say how HUGE Diaz was, after Conor got worked?

If you know he's full of shit, why do you pay attention to him?

Just watch the fights and STFU
Because there are still people that believe his lies and then come up saying that McGregor beat a big WW, for example.

Well im having my issues with Dana as well but you gotta respect the mans work ethic
Yeah, lying everyday, all day is hard work.....I bet he is tired at the end of the day, and needs a foot rub, and bubble bath.

Dana would easily worm his way around that if somebody put it to him..

''Well you know that was four years ago and we all know Nate has been putting on the fucking pounds and drinking in Mexico and shit, he's older, he's grown into a heavyweight and that's why Conor should be applauded for taking that fucking fight''

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back