***2013-14 NBA Playoff Discussion, v11: The Greatest Trio in History Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Lebron gets his 3-peat this year he moves ahead of Kobe in the pantheon of all time greats.

He already has.

e2mhDFo.gif

The only thing Kooby has on Bern is rings, all of which Kooby needed a big to carry him to.

Exactly. That was Shaq's team, and his finals performances prove it without question. Kobe is like a rapey version of Pippen. Historically speaking.

Lol. Animal gifs are the tops.

But seriously, your science was sound. I just wasn't paying as close attention to the game because I don't really care about either of these teams. In retrospect the 2nd period was officiated evenly. Refs did suck throughout, though. Call a tickytack foul one minute then just let them play the next.

Lol. Animal gifs are the tops.

But seriously, your science was sound. I just wasn't paying as close attention to the game because I don't really care about either of these teams. In retrospect the 2nd period was officiated evenly. Refs did suck throughout, though. Call a tickytack foul one minute then just let them play the next.

Not gonna lie I went back and read the last pages of the old thread and it's fair to say I probably was besmirching the refs more than anyone else so I'll concede your point on that lol

The only thing Kooby has on Bern is rings, all of which Kooby needed a big to carry him to.

You realize that LeRoids Jones literally tucked tail and ran from the team that drafted him in order to join forces with a proven winner who already had a title and FMVP under his belt? Oh yea and they colluded in order to bring another top 10 player into the fold. There is no bigger stain on a "superstars" legacy than that. That would be like Magic joining Bird, Jordan joining the Pistons, the One True joining the Spurs.

He will NEVER be a top 10 player because of it. He knew he couldn't win on his own so he ran to a proven winner and recruited a top 5 "big" for the icing on the cake LMAO!

You realize that LeRoids Jones literally tucked tail and ran from the team that drafted him in order to join forces with a proven winner who already had a title and FMVP under his belt? Oh yea and they colluded in order to bring another top 10 player into the fold. There is no bigger stain on a "superstars" legacy than that. That would be like Magic joining Bird, Jordan joining the Pistons, the One True joining the Spurs.

He will NEVER be a top 10 player because of it. He knew he couldn't win on his own so he ran to a proven winner and recruited a top 5 "big" for the icing on the cake LMAO!

09kobe_stern_draft.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back