***2013-14 NBA Playoff Discussion, v11: The Greatest Trio in History Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man it's gonna be really tough for an EC team to beat the cHeat. Not only are you facing a proven winner in the late, great G.H. Wade as well as guy who literally has more steroids running through his veins than a prime Ronaldo Coleman, you're facing the NBA marketing machine as well. The friendly/rigged levels in favor of the cHeat are beyond anything I've seen in my years of bball analysis.

I get it, you don't read too well, son. My post was regarding you calling someone else rustled when you have been complaining about the refs more than anyone else.

I said the 2nd quarter specifically when I referred to the refs favoring the Heat, not the whole game. The refs have sucked all game, but equally on both sides. 2nd quarter, however, they were favoring the Heat.

lol I haven't been complaining more than anyone else. Check the thread that was just locked, RBO was crying since the game tipped off.

2nd quarter, no they were not favoring the Heat. Bosh called for a garbage foul that put him on the bench with 3, lame charge called on Bern, Hibbert getting his "vertical" bullshit when Haslem was called for a defensive foul on Lance for the exact same kind of play, Haslem called for another phantom foul when West was double teamed, calling a double-tech when Watson shoved the ball in Cole's face, etc etc etc

EXPOSED

Hibberd is such a dope. He's either gotten the ball right under the basket a bunch of times and doesn't go straight up with it or can't even catch it when it is given right to him.

Ray Allen is one cold blooded motherfucker

Ray is just raining besmirchment from 3 on the Prancers

If the Heat play like this they are unbeatable.

Having a reliable 3pt shooter in the 4th is such an invaluable weapon

In other news water is wet

Man it's gonna be really tough for an EC team to beat the cHeat. Not only are you facing a proven winner in the late, great G.H. Wade as well as guy who literally has more steroids running through his veins than a prime Ronaldo Coleman, you're facing the NBA marketing machine as well. The friendly/rigged levels in favor of the cHeat are beyond anything I've seen in my years of bball analysis.

lebron-smallest-violin.gif

Gotta give it to miami. Two games in a row where they're taking over in the fourth qtr. Legitimately too, no rigged whistle and little flopping. Respect

On another note, Vogel is a horrible offensive coach. When PG sat large parts of the 3rd qtr, Watson was out there "facilitating" and stephenson wasn't getting the ball. Great idea. Playing a good/elite defense, and ignore the only guy on the floor whom can create his own shot. Lets just pass it radial butler and force him to create against lebron. Rasual butler.

Its why as chucky as they are, guys like crawford (both of them really), swaggy, monta etc... will always find a job. Iso ability is scarce in the league now, outside of a few elite scorers and chuckers

lol I haven't been complaining more than anyone else. Check the thread that was just locked, RBO was crying since the game tipped off.

2nd quarter, no they were not favoring the Heat. Bosh called for a garbage foul that put him on the bench with 3, lame charge called on Bern, Hibbert getting his "vertical" bullshit when Haslem was called for a defensive foul on Lance for the exact same kind of play, Haslem called for another phantom foul when West was double teamed, calling a double-tech when Watson shoved the ball in Cole's face, etc etc etc

EXPOSED

193_fallsdown_cat_gifs.gif

If Lebron gets his 3-peat this year he moves ahead of Kobe in the pantheon of all time greats.

Pacers are a bunch of cans. Period. This team can't beat elite teams (Heat, Spurs, OKC) in a 7-game series without special circumstances favoring them. They were lucky the core of the Wizards were pretty inexperienced and made costly TO's in the last two games of their series otherwise the Wizards would be playing the Heat right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back