***2013-14 NBA Playoff Discussion, v11: The Greatest Trio in History Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol that was not a charge

rKm0I.jpg

Boring and predictable response. Almost as boring as these Leastern Conference Finals.

Well you just don't understand basketball all that well son. I get it, you're part of the amateur crowd that just shows up for the playoffs, so I don't expect much from you but just sayin your analysis is D-level if you think the refs are favoring The Champs.

Bern methodically taking over this game

lol I was a Pacers fan I'd be pissed about Wade making two straight 3s out of nowhere

Bish comes back into the game and the Pacers instantly start grabbing offensive rebunds

Didn't expect the Pacers to be flopping more than the Heat.

Well you just don't understand basketball all that well son. I get it, you're part of the amateur crowd that just shows up for the playoffs, so I don't expect much from you but just sayin your analysis is D-level if you think the refs are favoring The Champs.

I get it, you don't read too well, son. My post was regarding you calling someone else rustled when you have been complaining about the refs more than anyone else.

I said the 2nd quarter specifically when I referred to the refs favoring the Heat, not the whole game. The refs have sucked all game, but equally on both sides. 2nd quarter, however, they were favoring the Heat.

I thought everyone knew the NBA was the next pseudo-leauge? Pure theatrical entertainment at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back