2013-14 NBA Discussion Thread, v9: Final Four, by: King of Betas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Paris has no response for highkick's last post so he uses the good ole rustledness line

Maybe you no like me because I no can make sense to you. My post fly overneath your head because I am genius level 182 IQ (Intelligent Quote). It remind me of Playto of Greek metaphor of men in cave, who live whole life in cave and see only shadow on wall and no thing else. One man leave cave one day and see whole world change his life and perspectable of everything, he find out he live in dark whole life. So he go back for enlightenize his friends in cave, he tell them they not know about outside world, more to life than just shadow in cave wall. But guess what happen, friend in cave think he leave cave and lose his mind, they no understanding or belief him. I am guy who leave cave and you are guy in cave, no can understanding me.

h421400D4

Maybe you no like me because I no can make sense to you. My post fly overneath your head because I am genius level 182 IQ (Intelligent Quote). It remind me of Playto of Greek metaphor of men in cave, who live whole life in cave and see only shadow on wall and no thing else. One man leave cave one day and see whole world change his life and perspectable of everything, he find out he live in dark whole life. So he go back for enlightenize his friends in cave, he tell them they not know about outside world, more to life than just shadow in cave wall. But guess what happen, friend in cave think he leave cave and lose his mind, they no understanding or belief him. I am guy who leave cave and you are guy in cave, no can understanding me.

zqbu4b.jpg

Lol. Paris has no response for highkick's last post so he uses the good ole rustledness line

lol...surprised you're still whiteknighting highcan after he said he was switching teams.

lol...surprised you're still whiteknighting highcan after he said he was switching teams.

Revo's a fair and balanced scientist. It's not about what teams we root for. You witnessed this work ethic when I exposed BJCann and the friendly/rigged whistle.

Cmon man, this gimmick has ran its course, let it go. Maybe comeback as queen of betas and say "Why you no believe me husband, he good man" but let this name die

That gimmick is so bad, he's united Spurs and Lakers fan against it. Maybe we should send King of Betas to break the gridlock in Congress and settle that Israel/Palestine thing.

Duncans girl is hot, she's the chick Charles says must be from Dallas

It's cute that the kobetards stick together and white knight each other. They could have shown Kobe and Shaq something about comraderie.

Flerp City could 15-peat and still have less titles than the Lakes. LMAOOOO!!! Ship the Flerps out of LA, stern.

I see brokencan going the foster route with all this nostalgia.

Pretty tremendous graphic:

BnxKK0BIIAA9Qdj.jpg

So Bern has carried his team to the Final Four in 6 of the last 8 seasons. Pretty ridic when you consider one of the best players of this generation CP3 hasn't been able to get there even once. Not a knock on CP3, just puts what Bern does in perspective.

Pretty tremendous graphic:

BnxKK0BIIAA9Qdj.jpg

So Bern has carried his team to the Final Four in 6 of the last 8 seasons. Pretty ridic when you consider one of the best players of this generation CP3 hasn't been able to get there even once. Not a knock on CP3, just puts what Bern does in perspective.

Lol @ Juice being the only player in nba history who gets credit for series losses LMAO!!! This is why his legacy is a running joke among insiders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back