2013-14 NBA Discussion Thread, v9: Final Four, by: King of Betas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at this 'defense'. DinoSpurs are the only hope for this canference.

Paul is gonna choke in the last 2 minutes

Nobody can ever talk shit about CP3 after this

I don't give a motherfuck

He's he best PG in the league, and fuck you if you think differently

Durant has 35?!

How the fuck did that happen?!?!

Christ we just take it for granted now

He's arguably the best perimeter/iso weapon in NBA history. Fact is, Servant has already had multiple seasons that would've been unanimous MVPs had they not occured during the Bern Era.

calling it right down the middle. great game officials.

Just realized Nick Collison and Darren Collison are playing in the same series. Nick has got some reparations to pay.

He's arguably the best perimeter/iso weapon in NBA history. Fact is, Servant has already had multiple seasons that would've been unanimous MVPs had they not occured during the Bern Era.

Yep, real talk. Bern's obviously the best player in the league, but you can't deny the Slim Reaper is the MVP. I mean, fuck

Imagine if he had a real coach, though. Imagine this team? What the fuck

If Brooks continues to play Perkins over Collison he should be fired immediately, and forced to commit Japanese ritual suicide.

Perkins fucking sucks.

I swear, Brooks is a glorified Vinny Del Negro.

Just realized Nick Collison and Darren Collison are playing in the same series. Nick has got some reparations to pay.

Are they brother or cousin?

I think Black did charge but call before against Paul was wrong. Huehue some fan throw soda on floor.

Slim Reaper doing more against racism than MLK, Rosa Parks, and the NAACP combined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back