**2012 P&M Awards:Poster of the Year (READ Bios and Vote Now!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PB0111_Jumbo-Lump-Crab-Cake-Sandwich_lg.jpg

We had crab dip on Christmas Eve. It wasn't regular crab dip where the crab is all shredded and the dip is like a paste, it was lump crab dip. You had to strategically put it on the cracker so the lumps wouldn't roll off. Good stuff.

Edit: Definitely going to the fishery tomorrow because of all this.

We had crab dip on Christmas Eve. It wasn't regular crab dip where the crab is all shredded and the dip is like a paste, it was lump crab dip. You had to strategically put it on the cracker so the lumps wouldn't roll off. Good stuff.

I also had crabs for Christmas...I've said too much.

I'm telling you, you really have to be careful when you're hanging around Crash. :eek:

and now he resorts to slander. Against my other good buddy Crash, no less. This guy.

Mark-Cuban-disbelief.gif

I got your back VFC. You injected some life into P&M with the Grand Prix.

Hmmmm
Could it be?

Could Kimble be a member of the Crab People!

I don't have to answer to you.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some Krabby patties to hand out.

Spongebob_holding_2_Krabby_Patties.jpg

I post here and there but read often but not going to lie Kimble used to bug the shit out of me. But he's grown on me. However I don't feel I know anybody well enough to vote.

I post here and there but read often but not going to lie Kimble used to bug the shit out of me. But he's grown on me. However I don't feel I know anybody well enough to vote.

I can't give you a burger because those are reserved for people who vote for me, but I'll give you a milkshake:

milkshake-ct-1624492-xl1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back