2012 Mayberry Awards: Nicest/Most Helpful Poster!

I'll vote for Blitz just because he's probably never won any other awards.

lol...how the hell did Cuffs get nominated?

Link's av always makes me smile and is always pretty nice to everyone, even when he's screwing with someone you can almost see that little "we're cool" twinkle in his eye, but I still stand by my statement that Yoda was a dick

Blitz has some good moments, but again, Yoda was a dick

Cuffs reminds me too much of a girl I know that even when she was nice there was always that chance that the police were going to show up at your door and ask you "please step outside so we can talk to you". For no other reason than she thought it would be good for a laugh

ufcfan4, can't really recall any interaction with him

jmac seems cool, but never really talked to him

That leaves therealdope, always a gentleman and a pleasure to talk to. Hell I didn't even get pissed when he PM'd me out of the blue and I usually get really pissed and act like an ass when people PM me out of the blue

Gotta give the nod to therealdope

and in closing, Yoda is still a dick

que? I can't say that I have seen the sex of anyone argued over as much as Det Kimble and Cintuaro. I have always just assumed I was addressing a cat.

168416_172247169483154_172239659483905_330660_808245_n.jpg

Cint is all man. Not sure about Det Kimble.

Never seen anything to make me question Cint's sexuality. Pedo-bear maybe, but no question of sexuality.

Kimble feeds off it like a Kardashian feeds off attention.

I'll tell you who I find helpful and to be the most insightful posters:
- Couch jockey
- cooks1
- Doughbelly
- Groundswell

Shout out to the crew in the Sports bar. Wut up boys!

Thanks for the kind words folks. I hope it comes across that unless I'm obviously being sarcastic, if I relate a personal story or lesson learned it's because I'm sincerely trying to be helpful.

Re: "Nice" posters

Tell me there is a nicer sherdogger than sparky79 and i won't believe you.

Thanks for the kind words folks. I hope it comes across that unless I'm obviously being sarcastic, if I relate a personal story or lesson learned it's because I'm sincerely trying to be helpful.

Rita Rudner is a Goddess, agree or I take back my vote! :cool:

Much appreciation TRD, thanks for all your contributions.

I hope it comes across that unless I'm obviously being sarcastic, if I relate a personal story or lesson learned it's because I'm sincerely trying to be helpful.

Same here, especially when it comes to the relationship threads(or other "emotional" Mayberry threads). Thing is, when you give decent advise, it's often hard to hear, or accept, so I'm generally considered a dick

Cuffs is a girl. Det kimble and cint are both dudes, and that is pretty well known. I think people argue more about those twos sexual orientation more so than their sex.

Maybe Det Kimble is a girl after all.

Never seen anything to make me question Cint's sexuality. Pedo-bear maybe, but no question of sexuality.

Kimble feeds off it like a Kardashian feeds off attention.

Why am I always accused of being a Pedobear? Ravden is the king of all Mayberry Pedobears.

hey, don't take it as an insult, you just have the balls to say what most of us occasionally think.

One of the greatest gifts I ever got for Christmas was from a girl that was my secret Santa. It's a little statue of pedobear wearing some oversized green boots buggering a sheep with the sheep's hind legs tucked in the boots. The smile on the bears face makes it. If I could ever figure out how to upload pictures on here (that is put forth the effort to take the time to actually learn) I'd post a picture of it.

I don't. Ravden and I'm the only one that are man enough to admit our admiration for the young actresses. :p

Who is the pic? Is that your underage avatar. I'll admit, I too, was glamed by the adult language and over-sexualized vampire in let the right one in, but it's a bit creepy, at least out in the open like that.

She's Ravden's lover.

Back