2012 Mayberry Awards: Nicest/Most Helpful Poster!

Wished this was a multiple choice poll because there's a lot of great posters among the candidates. But since there can only be one, I voted for Blitz.

Jmac is the nicest most polite dude ever.

Vote for him or die.

I think you're all wonderful.

I am kind of tempted to stick to gender loyalty. I will think it over. This is serious business.

In retrospect, I should have nommed blokeybloke.

Cannibal.

Wished this was a multiple choice poll because there's a lot of great posters among the candidates. But since there can only be one, I voted for Blitz.

No one even cares what you have to say anyways. What have you ever done here? I don't even know who your favorite fighters are. Dragondouchexxx imo.

You just earned my vote. I'm on my way!

Wait, do I need a passport to go to the Netherlands?

People often arrive in containers. So I doubt it.

No one even cares what you have to say anyways. What have you ever done here? I don't even know who your favorite fighters are. Dragondouchexxx imo.

I bet he doesn't even lift.

commtroy-cry.gif

That Dragondouche is a shoe-in for best poster, fellas.

Ah don't take it personally DragonLoser. You're just the first victim of my heel turn. I'm thinking about gathering a motley crew to follow me. We'll rule this place with an iron fist.

People often arrive in containers. So I doubt it.
I planned on being around containers anyways while I'm there. Filled with dat emerald skunk.
I bet he doesn't even lift.

Lmao I came sooo close to saying that myself!

That Dragondouche is a shoe-in for best poster, fellas.

Does he post pics of naked bitches? No sir. Does he shoop losers on a weekly basis? Nuh uh. Does he have stacks of vCash? Nope. Real loser imo.

Real talk, DragonLord was the first person to ever intimidate me on this site. Like I was starstruck talking to him lol. Dude's a beast, this place wouldn't be the same without him. Probably the most professional poster here.

Voted for ufcfan4. He's da man

And I'm not nice? Fuck this poll! FUCK EVERYTHING!

Ah don't take it personally DragonLoser. You're just the first victim of my heel turn. I'm thinking about gathering a motley crew to follow me. We'll rule this place with an iron fist

Nobody rules Yompton in cyber land, nobody!

que? I can't say that I have seen the sex of anyone argued over as much as Det Kimble and Cintuaro. I have always just assumed I was addressing a cat.

Cuffs is definitely a female. My certainty is in the little things, way she views things as opposed to me, reactions to my or other posts, definitely a female. If I'm not mistaken, she's a military wife?

TRD for me. Jmac feels gimmicky at this point, and he incites massive butthurt from me with how overly nice he is.

Back