2012 Mayberry Awards: Nicest/Most Helpful Poster!

Fingercuffs is really nice, but she can be a bit naughty. I'm not complaining though.

I thought Fingercuffs was a she?

But in any event, I never understood Mayberry's fascination with her/him.

Posting incessantly does not a quality poster make.

My vote goes to the "therealdope". The man is a gentleman and a scholar.

Honorable mention to MMA since 1993.

Any perceived fascination is just the sum total of a bunch of singular lines of text like the one I bolded-out above. You help to create that which you don't understand apparently.

Any perceived fascination is just the sum total of a bunch of singular lines of text like the one I bolded-out above. You help to create that which you don't understand apparently.

By talking about it?

Why is there no angry poster awards? Voted for Blitz btw, almost all excellent candidates however

Linkuei, you're underrated dude

Why is there no angry poster awards? Voted for Blitz btw, almost all excellent candidates however

Who would be the nominations?

I thought Fingercuffs was a she?

But in any event, I never understood Mayberry's fascination with her/him.

Posting incessantly does not a quality poster make.

My vote goes to the "therealdope". The man is a gentleman and a scholar.

Honorable mention to MMA since 1993.

The amount of posts he racked up is amazing.

Linkuei, you're underrated dude

Link is totally underrated. Jmac is like the Wayne Gretzky of good grace. Link would be my second choice for sure, but dat jmac.

You'll get my vote if someone makes the thread, please don't hurt me!

I'm not violent, just disgruntled. I take it out in here because the if the real world knew what goes on in my head it would multiply the intensity of my personal purgatory(also known as my life) 10 fold. I'm here to suck the joy out of you all so time and space doesn't implode. My avatar represents me more then an initial glance at it would suggest

I'm not violent, just disgruntled. I take it out in here because the if the real world knew what goes on in my head it would multiply the intensity of my personal purgatory(also known as my life) 10 fold. I'm here to suck the joy out of you all so time and space doesn't implode. My avatar represents me more then an initial glance at it would suggest

That's what I meant. I can't have any more mental scar tissue. I have so many layers I cut other people to feel alive.

I think you're all wonderful.

I am kind of tempted to stick to gender loyalty. I will think it over. This is serious business.

In retrospect, I should have nommed blokeybloke.

Where the hell am I on that list?! You motherfucking piece of shit assholes! I HATE YOU ALL!!

Please vote for me next year.

Lol, it's not nice of me to derail this thread with blabbering.

therealdope!

Always a gentleman. If you ask him a question he provides answers with this in mind: 'there are no dumb questions'.

I'm with you.

I think he could embarrass people if he wanted but it just isn't in his nature.

jmac is a ridiculously nice poster and probably the nicest on SD but I don't really see him post in here.

Where the hell am I on that list?! You motherfucking piece of shit assholes! I HATE YOU ALL!!

Please vote for me next year.

You haven't pleasured me.
Orally.
Yet.

You just earned my vote. I'm on my way!

Wait, do I need a passport to go to the Netherlands?

Back