2012 Mayberry Awards: Best Poster

Oh you.

Btw, here's the final scene of that movie:

tsar.gif

Yeah, Cuffs is a great poster. In reality, everyone on the list (aside from me) is quality. There isn't a bad choice.

You're an all round good poster, but more one of the best P&M posters than the best Mayberrian, imo.

You're an all round good poster, but more one of the best P&M posters than the best Mayberrian, imo.

Det Kimble is everywhere man

i saw him 1st in the ufc heavyweight forums posting a gif of boxxxy

7c3489b0d0536cdd3578c8142707b6560e77059a_full.jpg

I had to go with DLXXXXX

He really puts a lot of effort in his threads and keeping them updated.

I don't understand why half the people listed are there, but sure, I'll vote.

Boo! All y'all don't even understand. Without me there be no Dragonlord. Ten years ago Dragon came up to me and said he wanted to dedicate his life creating many many threads about his one true love: dermatological fungus. I said why not try movies? And the rest is your entire fucking lives!!!

GODDAMMIT I HAVE BULLLETBALL!!

PS: Cuffs got a sphincter darker than a bruised Charlie Murphy. jus sayin.

cuffs because she likes F1

This is a tough one.

Kimble made my av for me, cuffs is lovely, dragonlord contributes the most, and TGF is usually pretty funny, Blitz and tom are both nice and I havebn't come across therealdope that much.

Meet therealdope in an alley. Come across him all you want. True story.

I went with Dragonlord because I like movies and he keeps me informed on the new stuff. He takes a lot of time and I appreciate his effort.

I don't think we stand a chance against Dragons movie threads haha. :p

I threw a vote Cuffs way because she is going to help me find a castle some day.

A lot of great posters, wish I could vote for them all.

Last edited:
I went with my boy Blitz since the dragon is likely to sweep a bunch and blitz has helped me in the past. Btw I may need a photoshop hand for some shelter kitties.

I went with my boy Blitz since the dragon is likely to sweep a bunch and blitz has helped me in the past. Btw I may need a photoshop hand for some shelter kitties.

What exactly do you need.
Anything for the kittens.

Back