YvonneStrahovski7640---justfreepics-dot-org.jpg

Dragonlord all day, e'ry day

dont blame me i voted for kimble

Dragonlord is the choice here.

That being said I voted for Det_Kimble.

Dragonlord is the choice here.

That being said I voted for Det_Kimble.

andersonshake.gif

As mentioned before, #TeamKimble is happy to have you and all other supporters on board. Together, we will SLAY THE DRAGON!

limapoint.gif

I've never even heard or read a post by 95% of these people

Fingercuffs great all round poster with always sensible contributions. She's also very nice and funny.

I appreciate the effort Dragonlord puts in his posts and threads, but I usually don't read them because they tend to spoil movies. I like to go to a movie knowing as little as possible. Though it's hard sometimes not to read up on movies.

Needs a brazzers logo

Oh you.

Btw, here's the final scene of that movie:

tsar.gif

Fingercuffs great all round poster with always sensible contributions. She's also very nice and funny.

I appreciate the effort Dragonlord puts in his posts and threads, but I usually don't read them because they tend to spoil movies. I like to go to a movie knowing as little as possible. Though it's hard sometimes not to read up on movies.

Yeah, Cuffs is a great poster. In reality, everyone on the list (aside from me) is quality. There isn't a bad choice.

andersonshake.gif

As mentioned before, #TeamKimble is happy to have you and all other supporters on board. Together, we will SLAY THE DRAGON!

limapoint.gif

we should just have det kimble fight the dragonlord and see who comes out on top
Warzone-2100-Mod-Unlimited-Power_1.gif

itll be the fight of the century

1352566270059.gif

Back