2011: "Jones is a coke fiend"

Discussion in 'The Lightweights' started by midi, Jan 6, 2015.

1. UL

UL no more yellows Double Yellow Card

This

The. World 'greatest' coach must have came up with this plan

2. SoberAwakening

SoberAwakening Black Belt

The most frustrating part about this whole thing is that I feel people close to Jon knew all along. If guys on sherdog and other places were able to get the story years ago, then I have to assume that people close to Jon and in his camp know. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if the UFC has known for years. Instead of watching a train go down in flames, why not help? Seems like as long as everyone's getting paid, laid, and fed, nobody cares.

3. Herbal Dean

Herbal Dean Purple Belt

Jones doing coke won't be a new thing, almost certain he's been doing it for a good few years.

4. DaysOfThunder

DaysOfThunder Green Belt

Yeah.... Just look at some of the threads that got transferred to Wasteland.
    A few years a go I got a double yellow card for just pointing out the fact that a certain fighter was juicing. It didn't matter that it turned out to be true and formally confirmed a few months later.

5. Clippys Mom

Clippys Mom Brown Belt Banned

My mind is blown...it just so happens, my penises name is Joe Rogan, and its hanging out of my house coat while I type this, and I literally picked up a cigarette butt off of my driveway this morning....strange, was it you watching me while I slept? Also, I have not showered in two days, because I have had a real teaser of a shit brewing that I suspect will be a big mess when it finally manifests, so I was putting showering off until its arrival.

You sir, are the Oracle of Delphi incarnate.
    Have you ever considered a professorship at Harvard?

6. Clippys Mom

Clippys Mom Brown Belt Banned

Oh, and I forgot to mention I fucked a druggy, but just a pharma fiend, so I guess it doesn't really count.:rolleyes: