2011 commercial with Brock that looked to be off P.E.D's.

LuchaBear

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Anybody remember this? It looked like he aged 30 years and lost 100lbs of muscle mass.

image.png

Almost a year later when he returns to the WWE in 2012

20120429_LARGE_ER_cena_brock1_L-484x314.jpg

Last edited:
He definitely wasn't on the juice as much in the UFC. He got softer with every fight, until magically he spent 5 years away and got huge again in an organization that doesn't test "part-timers".

That was when he was sick and nearly died from diverticulitis

Before the disease he looked softer and not as ripped in the octagon. This last fight was only time i remember him looking the same as he does in WWE.

This was after the diverticulitis

He obviously lost a lot of weight

Truth is he was sick but yea he was getting smaller with each fight in the UFC and I'm sure the same thing would happen if he didn't piss hot and stuck around. It's the reem affect lol first fights he cuts to 265lb then as time goes he stars hitting the scale at 244 to 250. Why is this a supprized ????? If u think Brock wasn't juicing in the WWE your a moron and an even bigger one if u thought ubereem was on horse meat lol

Wow!! I honestly thought the picture might be someone else. I never saw this and can't believe how different he looked!!! He looks so sick in that picture. And at UFC 200 probably isn't he biggest he's ever been but he looked the best I've ever seen him atleast.

If you see a 300 pound human that is 6'3 tall that is shredded there is no way in hell that individual is not on the juice. They aint that physically gifted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back