2010's is the best NBA All-Decade Team

You cant use the word overrated really for Steph Curry. But he is just a product of this generation. In any other era he is a good, not great player. I could just imagine the look a ref would give him or Harden when they flopped to the floor after shooting a three and someone brushed their hand. He couldn't guard anyone and he would be guarded A LOT tighter than he is now. His percentage would plummet. If we are talking actual basketball and not a glorified game of H-O-R-S-E like we have now, 80's and 90's win easy

Harden wouldn't be able to get one shot off without being called for traveling when real BASKETBALL was being played. This shit nowadays, I don't recognize as basketball. Maybe the traveling rules changed and nobody told me. Or maybe Adam Silver orders his refs not to call traveling because he loves scoring... Dumbfuck.

These dumbshit millennial threads make people dumber... Avoid this shit.

Let these young delusional dumbfucks believe everything is better nowadays. Basketball, music, art, cinema, food, women, society, literature, cars. Seriously. It's their loss. They don't realize how fucking retarded they are.

Literally, this generation is dumber than the previous one, and is probably the dumbest of all time. Look up studies on the reduction of the cognitive capabilities of these young fucks. They have the attention span of a retarded clownfish. They don't have patience to watch the games, they are on twitter typing half phrases and emojis and listening to dumb "rap music" with the game on mute... they look at stats and get impressed by a 140-145 game with 85 uncontested 3-point shots, and then they come to the internet to spill their "knowledge"...

LMAO. These retards are amazing.
You sound retarded tho. MJ is undoubtedly the GOAT, but building a team around him with the other stars in the 90s and thinking they'd beat today's squad is laughable. Today's talent is too much, and I grew up in the 90s. You're just blinded by nostalgia.

You sound retarded tho. MJ is undoubtedly the GOAT, but building a team around him with the other stars in the 90s and thinking they'd beat today's squad is laughable. Today's talent is too much, and I grew up in the 90s. You're just blinded by nostalgia.

Today's players: all talent, zero heart, zero toughness and no defense. CUPCAKE BASKETBALL, according to Shaq. They’d leave the game injured and crying.

Now, shut up kid. Go watch videos of basketball in the 90s. Entertain yourself, thank me later. That is, if you can concentrate on anything for more than 10 seconds. You dumb millennial brat, grew up on ipads and youtube. Dumbass millenials.

Last edited:
These two guys on the video below would put any of your sissy girly modern players to bed, and fuck them up the ass.

Put Shaq on Center and MJ and Kobe on guard... Game fucking over.

Somebody close this dumbfuck thread.

Today's players: all talent, zero heart, zero toughness and no defense. CUPCAKE BASKETBALL, according to Shaq. They’d leave the game injured and crying.

Now, shut up kid. Go watch videos of basketball in the 90s. Entertain yourself, thank me later. That is, if you can concentrate on anything for more than 10 seconds. You dumb millennial brat, grew up on ipads and youtube. Dumbass millenials.
Now read again what you just posted, and realize how delusional you are. They'd leave the game injured and crying? Wtf. Are you that stupid about basbetball? You're calling me names like how a kid spouting nonsense.

"Go watch videos in the 90s" hahahaha you old fart is the definition of a nostalgic casual fan who doesn't know sht about the sport. Gtfo here with your shallow and childish arguments.

90s NBA players who were still elite into the modern era. I've included their last All-NBA appearance in brackets:
  • Shaq (2009)
  • Nash (2010)
  • KG (2008)
  • Kobe (2013)
  • Duncan (2015)
  • Billups (2009)
  • Dirk (2012)
  • Pierce (2009)

lmfao

Calm down tho bud

Let me give it a shot

PG- Stockton
SG- Jordan
SF- Pippen
PF- Rodman
C- Hakeem

I can swap in Duncan at PF if I think I need more offense, Gary Payton or Kidd at PG would also work but I think Stockton is an all time distributor as well as nag/defender. Jordan and Hakeem are the main offensive threats to go with Pippen and Stockton's excellent secondary scoring. World class defense from every single player, as well mentally one of the toughest teams ever put together, Rodman/Stockton are getting all in LeBron and KD sensitive asses. I think this team wins in 6 or 7, possibly 5 depending on how much the mental aspect comes into play. TS team does have Kawhi and so far he's showing to be elite level clutch/tough as well, also Curry would have enough help I could see them figuring out a way to have him torching Stockton. I might have to think about PG, already have plenty of D maybe AI would be a better choice just to make Curry really work on the defensive side.

They should have still been allowed to take Shaq that time, since he hasn't played in the NBA
I have 2 games of his from LSU when he had Stanley Roberts and Chris Jackson aka Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf, 1 of which was the Loyola Marymount team with Bo Kimble and Hank Gathers, Paul Ball was so awesome too bad it didn’t work in the nba, nowadays it might

Larry bird has never been considered a "great" defender. Jordan would be the only player on that team capable of guarding today's team where everyone can shoot 3's. Today's team has elite rim protection, and elite wing defense, and everyone can shoot. Both Malone and Hakeem are incapable of creating their own shot. It would be a blowout of epic proportions
Hakeem can't create his own shot?? Blasphemy!

The 2010's team would win via 3 point shooting. The 80's & 90's teams would get blown out. But position by position I like the 80's team better

Not sure about the 90s team but the 80's team with Jordan, Magic, Malone, Bird, and Hakeem would beat them imo.

considering Hakeem single handledly carried his team to not just the playoffs but the finals on more than one occasion I’m inclined to agree. But it was a different game back then, post players can’t power their way in anymore. Under the new regulations, 2010 wins I’m ashamed to say.

the better team of is subject to environment.

Hakeem can't create his own shot?? Blasphemy!
I've explained that before. A center like hakeem needed to be fed in the post. Lots of centers today, like Jokic, AD, ect. Can take the ball from baseline off the dribble to the rim. Hence creating their own shot. Hakeem had no ability outside, and needed his point guard to find him

I've explained that before. A center like hakeem needed to be fed in the post. Lots of centers today, like Jokic, AD, ect. Can take the ball from baseline off the dribble to the rim. Hence creating their own shot. Hakeem had no ability outside, and needed his point guard to find him
You better check Dream's resume bro! I think you're way off on this one. Hakeem is ABSOLUTELY NOT limited to the post. He can handle & create for himself just fine. AD & Jokic wish they had his skill level.

Classic move taking The Admiral off the dribble at :25.

This man would be the best C in the league today by a wide margin

Lol at Hakeem not being able to creat his own shot. He can take any 4/5 in NBA history off the dribble.

Yeah that's pretty funny Hakeem could certainly create his own shot, that's just not how the game was played back then. He always had amazing handles for a big man though and I've seen him score off a dribble move more than a few times. Even without his ball handling skills though, dumping the ball into Hakeem in the post is nothing, that man knew how to position himself and he knew exactly what to do with the ball once he got it.

Back