2010's is the best NBA All-Decade Team

First off, I believe an all star team from the 80's and 90's could beat your team with their current skill set. Secondly, even if that wasn't the case, do you not think if the dudes from the 80's and 90's played today, that would not also evolve and slay the current league now. Bird would be hitting ten 3's a game, Jordan would be schooling dudes left and right today, and Magic would have 5 seasons in a row of triple doubles with this zero defense league.
would have, could have, should have. They aren't playing today, so?
2010's team got too much size and athleticism, let alone shooting. Only Jordan would give this team trouble imo.

First off, I believe an all star team from the 80's and 90's could beat your team with their current skill set. Secondly, even if that wasn't the case, do you not think if the dudes from the 80's and 90's played today, that would not also evolve and slay the current league now. Bird would be hitting ten 3's a game, Jordan would be schooling dudes left and right today, and Magic would have 5 seasons in a row of triple doubles with this zero defense league.
First of all. The discussion isn't if they were dropped in to today. Secondly, Larry bird would not be setting records. Thirdly, it's absolutely bonkers to think that an era with a significantly lesser talent pool, would be able to compete. The stars of the 80s are unjustifiably propped up due to the league's rise in popularity. There are Many more people involved in basketball now, with much more advanced training, and scouting. Please, and go back and watch a full game from the 80s. It's not good

First of all. The discussion isn't if they were dropped in to today. Secondly, Larry bird would not be setting records. Thirdly, it's absolutely bonkers to think that an era with a significantly lesser talent pool, would be able to compete. The stars of the 80s are unjustifiably propped up due to the league's rise in popularity. There are Many more people involved in basketball now, with much more advanced training, and scouting. Please, and go back and watch a full game from the 80s. It's not good

I've watched more 80's games than you and they are very good. All those dudes would trounce today's guys.

I've watched more 80's games than you and they are very good. All those dudes would trounce today's guys.
Yeah. Because it makes sense that a significantly lesser talent pool, with significantly less advanced schemes equals better ball. Lmao. You types of retards living in a haze of nostalgia l, never cease to amaze..let's throw all logic out the window, because it's what I grew up with..lol..

The idea that basketball players were somehow better in the 80s boggles my mind..nobody grew up playing ball in the 70s since is was a niche sport. We were a decade removed from players shooting free throws underhand, and Point guards were unable to dribble with their left hand. It's almost comical. Logic would say that and infinite amount of advancement and talent pool, would say the modern NBA players are better, but nostalgia is a helluva drug. 80s all stats vs today's all stars stars would get smoked by a devastating margin. Just like the 80s all stars would trounce the 50s all stars.

Yeah. Because it makes sense that a significantly lesser talent pool, with significantly less advanced schemes equals better ball. Lmao. You types of retards living in a haze of nostalgia l, never cease to amaze..let's throw all logic out the window, because it's what I grew up with..lol..

Exactly... guys today are what you grew up with so you think they're awesome. You don't get it man.

Exactly... guys today are what you grew up with so you think they're awesome. You don't get it man.
Ii have to assume you're smarter than this.

Imagine there are 10, 000 people playing ball..and those ten k were being taught out dated strategies..now imagine there are 10 million people playing ball.ane those players are being taught advanced skills..i can't believe you aren't understanding this. You literally said that Larry Bird would score 10 3s a game. you've proven to be a homer that doesn't have any idea what the fuck you're talking about..so do us all a favour. Leave it to the experts, and don't ever talk ball again.

Ii have to assume you're smarter than this.

Imagine there are 10, 000 people playing ball..and those ten k were being taught out dated strategies..now imagine there are 10 million people playing ball.ane those players are being taught advanced skills..i can't believe you aren't understanding this. You literally said that Larry Bird would score 10 3s a game. you've proven to be a homer that doesn't have any idea what the fuck you're talking about..so do us all a favour. Leave it to the experts, and don't ever talk ball again.

Just the opposite bro. You don't know shit. If you think Larry wouldn't take more 3's than he did when he was playing, when he wasn't even focusing on 3's, now, you're delusional.

Just the opposite bro. You don't know shit. If you think Larry wouldn't take more 3's than he did when he was playing, when he wasn't even focusing on 3's, now, you're delusional.
Ok..I'll make this simple..you claimed Larry bird would make 10 3s a game..think about that.

Ok..I'll make this simple..you claimed Larry bird would make 10 3s a game..think about that.

He would if he focused on them like today. It was just a part of his game and he didn't even pay that much attention to it.

He would if he focused on them like today. It was just a part of his game and he didn't even pay that much attention to it.
And this is why you're an idiot..soo..with three pointers being more relevant now, and the talent pool being 20x that of birds era. With kids shooting threes at age 5. Larry bird is going to somehow blow the record for made three per game out of the water ? Jesus dude. He wasn't fucking super human, and played in a weak era shooting a less percentage than demar DeRozan. Stop talking ball

Dude, watch part of this:

Just about everyone could post, hit midrange shots, outside shots, knew how to pass and knew how to actually play basketball.

And this is why you're an idiot..soo..with three pointers being more relevant now, and the talent pool being 20x that of birds era. With kids shooting threes at age 5. Larry bird is going to somehow blow the record for made three per game out of the water ? Jesus dude. He wasn't fucking super human, and played in a weak era shooting a less percentage than demar DeRozan. Stop talking ball
People in the 80s had no idea how to guard the three. There was almmost no such thing as permiter defense..and he still shot a lower percentage then today's forwards. But yeah. Hed blow Steph Curry out of the water. Lmao..

People in the 80s had no idea how to guard the three. There was almmost no such thing as permiter defense..and he still shot a lower percentage then today's forwards. But yeah. Hed blow Steph Curry out of the water. Lmao..

Dude, you're not getting it. He never even paid attention to it. He just did it. If gave it more practice time, he'd be a stud 3 point shooter.

And, Curry would get his shit pushed in the first drive to the rim in the 80's. Dude wouldn't last more than 5 games.
So....you didn't watch games In the 80s..cool. all I ever need to know from someone is when they talk about how tough the game used to be

Larry bird today, if he could make in to the NBA (he played in an era with weak talent)he would be lucky to be a bertans, or CJ miles..

Nice way to quote yourself. SMH.

Now, I can tell you know nothing about basketball. Thanks for playing though.

Nice way to quote yourself. SMH.

Now, I can tell you know nothing about basketball. Thanks for playing though.
K. I'm a about time we get into numbers ? Would u like to start posting stats or numbers ?

80s had higher pace and more free throws than now..but keep acting like the lies you've been told were accurate

Back